Cloud DLP Market: Summary
The Global Cloud DLP Market is projected to reach a value of USD 3304.22 million by 2027 at a CAGR of 27.5%.
The Data Loss Prevention (DLP) is described as a process for protecting sensitive data. In-transit, as well as on endpoints to minimize the risk of data theft or unauthorized exposure. Whereas, the cloud DLP helps to keep the organization’s sensitive or the critical information secure from cyber-attacks, insider threats and accidental exposure. The cloud DLP solutions also helpd to provide visibility and protection for sensitive data in SaaS and IaaS applications. However, the cloud DLP is a primary capability of a Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB). Global cloud DLP market is rising with the increasing data sprawl. However, lack of awareness are expected to hinder the growth of the market.
Cloud DLP Market: Market Dynamics
- Rising Adoption of Cloud Based Technology
- There has been rising adoption of cloud based technology will play a significant role for the cloud DLP market. The demand for cloud is growing, due to its ability to offers a improve productivity, enhance the team collaboration and work flexibility
- As per the survey by Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS), 60% of the healthcare organizations use the cloud for backup and the data recovery. And 51% are using the cloud for its core clinical operations and data
- There has been a more significant rising in a cloud adoption amongst the small and public sector organizations
- The latest research from the Cloud Industry Forum (CIF), said that the overall cloud adoption rate in the UK reaches 88%. With the 67% of users expecting to grow their adoption of cloud services over the coming year
- According to Asia cloud computing, the international connectivity has increased by 63% year-on-year, close to 2016’s 62%
- Furthermore, with the rising adoption of the cloud based technologies from the various business will to boost the growth of the cloud DLP market in the forecast period.
- Increasing Data Sprawl
- Growing Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Trend
Cloud DLP Market: Key Segments
The cloud DLP Market is majorly segments into component, vertical and enterprises size.
- On the basis of component, the market is sub segmented into solution and services.
- On the basis of vertical, the market is bifurcated into BFSI, healthcare, IT and telecommunications, government, retail, manufacturing, education and others.
- On the basis of enterprises, the market is sub segmented into large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises (smes). The large enterprises is expected to grow at the highest market size in the forecast period. As these enterprises are larger in size as well as have the various types of IT platform, where they are faced with the difficult task of effectively managing the security of cloud data across enterprises.
Cloud DLP Market: Key Regions
On the basis of region, the market is divided into Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Americas accounted for the major market share, as the countries such as the US, Mexico, and Canada has account for a major share of the cloud data loss prevention solution market in the region. However, Asia-Pacific is projected grow at the fastest growth rate, as the countries such as China and India, is expanding at a significant growth rate with the high demand for data loss prevention software as well as rising security attacks in countries.
Cloud DLP Market: Report Scope
The report on the Cloud DLP Market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecast up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Component, Vertical, and Enterprises Size
Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa
Key Companies Covered
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (Company Overview, Financial Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis, & Key Strategy)
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Digital Guardian
- Fidelis Cybersecurity
- McAfee, LLC
- Netskope, Inc.
- Trend Micro Incorporated
- Zscaler, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Cloud DLP Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Cloud DLP Market, by Component
Cloud DLP Market, by Vertical
- IT and Telecommunications
Cloud DLP Market, by Enterprises Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
Cloud DLP Market, by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Cloud DLP Market Providers
- Cloud DLP Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Cloud DLP Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE Cloud DLP Market STUDY