Cloud Database Market: Summary
The Global Cloud Database Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 29.2 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 16.1%.
It is a database services which run, built and accessed on cloud computing platform. As well as it provides collection of information content either in structural or unstructural different platform. This platform is mostly managed by the IT department or DBaaS providers. Also, it serves most of the function as traditional database with the enhance flexibility of cloud computing. Moreover, it helps also help to reduce risks across the business mainly from the DBaaS model.
Hence, it worked on standard database solution which is implement by installation of database software on cloud infrastructure.
Cloud Database Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Highly Adoption of Cloud-Based Technologies
With the highly adoption for cloud-based technologies is witness to increase scalability and performance of the market in the forecast period. Also, it provides one of the most cost efficient method to maintain and upgrade its features. Whereas, the cloud infrastructure enhance the productivity and efficiency with the application accessibility. As it is easily scalable so the companies can work as per the requirements.
Hence, it benefits the organizations across every sector from financial services to healthcare to telecommunication to boost their management system and performance.
- Demand of NoSQL database-as-a-service (DBaaS)
With the demand of NoSQL database as a services will lead to fuel the growth of the market as is improve the agility in the data management and software development. Also the NoSQL database are more scalable and help to provides superior performance with easily implement a scale out architectures. It allows the data to store in the way as the data is used by the applications. Moreover, it provide flexibly which make easy for the user to adapt the data in new forms.
Hence, the high scalability as compare to the traditional relational database management system (RDBMS), will lead to enhance the market growth in the projected period.
- Data Violence and Data Loss Issues
One of the major key concern of the cloud database market is the security and violence issues in the cloud based platform. As the cloud-based data are totally depend on the cloud provider for the update and maintain of software. However, the cloud database can scale exponentially which will also to increase the threat for the market growth.
Hence, in some case third party consultants is also managing the cloud deployment process, which may also lead to hamper the growth of the market in forecast period.
Cloud Database Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Components: Solution and Services.
- Segmentation based on Deployment Type: Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Multi-Cloud and Community Cloud.
- Segmentation based on Database Types: SQL Database and NoSQL Database.
- Segmentation based on End-Use: Government, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Healthcare, Consumer Goods and Retail and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Cloud Database Market: Report Scope
The report on the cloud database market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Components, Deployment Types, Database Type, End-Use, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Google (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- IBM Corporation
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Alibaba Cloud
- SAP SE
- MongoDB, Inc.
- Tencent Cloud
- Other Key Companies
- Redis Labs
Cloud Database Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Cloud Database Market, by Component
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
Cloud Database Market, by Application
- Cloud Service
- Data Center
- Data analytics
- Media Storage
Cloud Database Market, by Deployment Type
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Community Cloud
Cloud Database Market, by Database Type
- SQL Database
- NoSQL Database
Cloud Database Market, by End-Use
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Energy and Utilities
- Media and Entertainment
- Consumer Goods and Retail
Cloud Database Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Cloud Database Market Providers
- Cloud Database Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Cloud Database Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE CLOUD DATABASE MARKET STUDY