Clear Aligners Market: Summary
The Global Clear Aligners Market is projected to reach a value of USD 10,125.60 million by 2027 at a CAGR of 20.1%.
Clear aligners also known as invisible braces are a substitute to conventional braces and are developed to align the teeth into their proper position. Aligners are made from strong plastic material and are indebted to fit each individual's mouth. Global clear aligners market is growing at a rapid pace owing to increasing prevalence of dental diseases, growing technological advancements (increasing adoption of 3d printing) & new product launch, rising demand for customized aligners and among others. However, limitations of clear aligners are expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Clear Aligners Market: Market Dynamics
- Growing Technological Advancements (Increasing Adoption of 3D Printing) & New Product Launch
- There has been increasing use of 3D printing for the development of clear aligners. This resulted in cost-effective, high production, and flexible customization of aligners
- Introduction of 3D printing into clear aligners resulted in development of new product launches by the manufacturers
- For example, On July 2020 OrthoFX, one of the US based startup launched new clear aligner experience
- On February 2020 3D Predict received FDA clearance for manufacturing of AI-based innovative aligners
- On October 2019 Align Technology, the leader in clear aligners market launched new invisalign product offering for patients with moderate teeth straightening options
- These technological innovation and new product launched in the field of clear aligners is expect boost the growth of the market globally
- Increasing Prevalence of Malocclusions
- Clear aligners are majorly used for the treatment of malocclusion. Increasing prevalence of malocclusions resulted in increasing demand for clear aligners for the treatment of malocclusions
- According to industry expert’s malocclusion affects 60% to 75% of the global population. According to the same study annually around 12 million malocclusion patients from major developed countries opt for treatment by orthodontists across the worldwide
- This increasing number of malocclusions patients is expected to influence the growth of the market
- Growing Demand for Customized Aligners
- Limitations of Clear Aligners
Clear Aligners Market: Key Segments
The clear aligners market is majorly segments into type, age and distribution channel.
- On the basis of type, the market is bifurcated into hard type, medium type and soft type.
- On the basis of age, the market is sub segmented into adult and teenager. Teenager segments accounted for the major market share and also expected to grow at the fastest GAGR during the forecast period. The segment is projected to grow at the fastest growth rate owing to increasing preference of teenagers over traditional braces.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market has been segmented into direct sales and distributor.
Clear Aligners Market: Key Regions
On the basis of region, the market is divided into Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa. North America accounted for the major market share owing to the presences of major manufacturers, increasing technological advancements, rising health expenditure per person, awareness among the orthodontist & patients and among others. However, Asia Pacific is projected grow at the fastest growth rate aimed to increasing prevalence of dental disease, growing demand for clear aligners in developing nations, rising investment by key manufacturers in the region and others.
Clear Aligners Market: Report Scope
The report on the clear aligners market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecast up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Age and Distribution Channel
Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa
Key Companies Covered
- 3M (Company Overview, Financial Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis, & Key Strategy)
- Align Technology, Inc
- CA DIGITAL GmbH
- Clarus Company
- Clearbite Aligners
- Danaher Corporation
- Dentsply Sirona
- FORESTADENT - Bernhard Foerster GmbH
- Institut Straumann AG
- Ormco Corporation (Envista Holdings Corporation)
- V Clear Aligners
- Other Key Companies
Clear Aligners Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Clear Aligners Market, by Type
- Hard Type
- Medium Type
- Soft Type
Clear Aligners Market, by Age
Clear Aligners Market, by Distribution Channel
Clear Aligners Market, by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Clear Aligners Market Providers
- Clear Aligners Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Clear Aligners Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE CLEAR ALIGNERS MARKET STUDY