Building Panels Market: Summary
The Global Building Panels Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 301.7 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 4.8%.
Building panels are referred to as pre-fabricated concrete blocks or structural insulated panels which are used to build interior and exterior features of the building. They are available in variety of materials such as wood, concrete, metal, and others, and also can be varied in size and shape according to the requirement. Easy installation, reduced wastage of material, consumes less time, capital, labor, and power for buildings are some of the advantages offered by building panels over conventional construction method.
Building Panels Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Growing Construction and Infrastructure Activities
Rapid growth in construction activities is one of the major factors expected to drive the growth of building panels, owing to growing industrialization, and urbanization activities in developed as well as developing countries globally. This has attributed by higher demand for well-developed commercial structure and better household. According to the US Census Bureau, in June 2020 new 36,52,000 residential buildings were constructed in the US Moreover, advancement in the architecture and infrastructure development has expected to boost the demand for building panels. For instance, largest construction projects such as Dubailand in Dubai, South-North Water Transfer Project in China, Beijing Airport in China, and some others are major infrastructure projects are currently in under construction.
Thus, growing construction and infrastructure activities has expected to drive the growth of building panel market during forecasted period.
- Increasing Stringent Regulation
Building panels are available in variety of raw materials such as wood, concrete, metal, and others. They are available in various different shapes and size as per the requirement of consumes. However, manufacturing of these panels emits Volatile Organic Compound (VOC), leading to harmful environmental and health hazards. Various governing bodies are imposing stringent regulations to prevent these emissions. Thus, increasing stringent government regulations to prevent environment and human health form various hazards has expected to hinder the growth of market.
Building Panels Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on type: Concrete Panels, Vacuum Insulated Panels (VIP), Structural Insulated Panels (SIP),and Wood Panels.
- Segmentation based on raw material: Concrete, Plastic, Wood, Metal, and Others.
- Segmentation based on application: Residential, and Commercial.
- Segmentation based on end use: Floors & Roofs, Walls, Columns & Beams, and Staircase.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Building Panels Market: Report Scope
The report on the building panels market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million), Volume (Kilotons)
Type, Raw Material, Application, End Use and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- BMC Stock Holdings, Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Panasonic Corporation
- NIPPON STEEL ENGINEERING CO., LTD.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Fletcher Building
- USG BORAL
- AWI Licensing LLC
- Kingspan Group
- OCI COMPANY Ltd.
- BMC Stock Holdings, Inc.
- LG HAUSYS
- RED SEA HOUSING
- Other Key Companies
Building Panels Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Building Panels Market, by Type
- Concrete Panels
- Vacuum Insulated Panels (VIP)
- Structural Insulated Panels (SIP)
- Wood Panels
Building Panels Market, by Raw Material
Building Panels Market, by Application
Building Panels Market, by End Use
- Floors & Roofs
- Columns & Beams
Building Panels Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Building Panels Market Providers
- Building Panels Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Building Panels Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE BUILDING PANELS MARKET STUDY