Bioinsecticides MARKET: Summary
The Global Bioinsecticides Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 7.6 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 15.4%.
Bioinsecticides are the type of pesticides obtained from naturally occurring substances such as plants, animals, bacteria, and minerals that control or kill pests. Bioinsecticides tend to pose fewer risks than conventional chemicals. Very small amounts of bioinsecticides are effective and they tend to break down quickly thereby creating less pollution.
The global bioinsecticides market is witnessing a shift towards biobased pesticides in line with effective and fewer pollution emissions.
Bioinsecticides MARKET: Drivers & CHALLENGES
- Increasing Insect Attacks Due to Climate Change
Temperature is the most important environmental factor influencing insect growth. Insects are the cold-blooded organisms; their body temperature is approximately the same as that of environmental temperature. The change in moisture contents and CO2 in the air can impact the host plants as well as pathogen organisms in various ways. Some pathogens include late blight, apple scab, and several vegetable root pathogens that are likely to infect plants with increased moisture. Moreover, the higher growth rate of leaves and stems under the high concentration of CO2 result in denser canopies with higher humidity that favor pathogens.
Thus, the demand for bioinsecticides is increasing due to changes in moisture content and CO2 concentration in the air and changes in rainfall patterns.
- Low Efficiency Compared with Conventional Chemicals
The major disadvantages of bioinsecticides which can hinder the overall market growth are slower killing rate compared with conventional chemical insecticides, susceptibility to unfavorable environmental conditions, and shorter persistence in the environment.
Thus, the conventional chemicals are more efficient than bioinsecticides which may hinder the demand for bioinsecticides in near future.
Bioinsecticides market: Key segments
- Segmentation based on class: Biochemical Pesticides, Microbial Pesticides, and Plant Incorporated Protectants (PIPs).
- Segmentation based on crop type: Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, and Others.
- Segmentation based on the form: Liquid Form and Dry Form.
- Segmentation based on application: Soil Treatment, Seed Treatment, Foliar Spray, and Post-Harvest
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Bioinsecticides MARKET: Report SCOPE
The report on the bioinsecticides market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million) and Volume (Kiloton)
Class, Crop Type, Form, and Application
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South Africa
KEY Companies Covered
- Bayer AG (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Marrone Bio Innovations
- Certis USA L.L.C.
- Isagro SpA
- Andermatt Biocontrol AG
- BASF SE
- BioWorks Inc.
- Koppert Biological Systems
- Other Key Companies
Bioinsecticides MARKET: report segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Bioinsecticides Market, by Class
- Biochemical Pesticides
- Microbial Pesticides
- Plant Incorporated Protectants (PIPs)
Bioinsecticides Market, by Crop Type
- Cereals & Grains
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Fruits & Vegetables
Bioinsecticides Market, by Form
Bioinsecticides Market, by Application
- Soil Treatment
- Seed Treatment
- Foliar Spray
Bioinsecticides Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Bioinsecticides Market Providers
- Bioinsecticides Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Bioinsecticides Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE Bioinsecticides MARKET STUDY