Automotive Upholstery Market by Material (Leather, Flocked Fabrics), by Fabric Type (Woven, Non-Woven), by Application (Seat Covers, Flooring), by Sales Channel (OEM, Aftermarket), by Region (Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America) – Global Forecast 2020 to 2027
Automotive Upholstery Market: Summary
The Global Automotive Upholstery Market is estimated to reach USD 7.5 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 5.6 %, observes forencis research (FSR).
In automotive, upholstery refers to the covering of the trims and seats of the interiors of the vehicle. It is used to enhance the interior look of the car and provide comfort to the passengers by using the right materials such as leather, flocked fabrics, polyester & nylon, wool, vinyl, and others. It includes covers for all the interior parts such as carpet, seat covers, floor mats, headliners, trims and others.
Submarine Power Cables
Automotive Upholstery Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Increasing Inclination Towards Luxury and Comfort
The main motive of using upholstery in automotive is to provide comfort and a pleasant ambiance of the vehicles’ interiors. Premium cars and mid-level cars use different automotive upholstery material making their vehicles more attractive and comfortable. Based on vehicles model and preference towards upholstery styles, different seat covers are used.
Thus, increasing inclination towards luxury and comfort is expected to drive the automotive upholstery market during the forecast period.
- High Demand for Automotive Interior
Comfortable and impressive interior design is an important factor for customers to make purchasing decisions of any vehicle. Vehicle interior designs are more complex than exterior design due to features such as safety systems, tactile responses, and cost considerations. Automotive manufacturers are engaged in developing innovative technologies that would provide versatile interior designs. Also, a higher preference for durable materials such as real leather that provide a stylish look with a longer life span is projected to boost the demand for automotive interior.
Thus, the growing automotive interior is expected to drive the demand for the automotive upholstery market.
- Fluctuating Raw Material Prices
Price fluctuations of oil, uncertain shortage, and supply tightness have significant impacts on manufacturers of raw materials such as thermoplastic polymers, synthetic leather, plastics, among others. Lack of constant supply of raw materials results in increasing raw material prices which, escalates the overall product price. Thus, fluctuating raw material prices is a restraining factor for global market growth during the forecast period.
Automotive Upholstery Market: Key Segments
- On The Basis of Material: Leather, Flocked Fabrics, Polyester & Nylon, Wool, Vinyl, and Others
- On The Basis of Fabric Type: Woven Fabric and Non-Woven Fabric.
- On The Basis of Application: Seat Covers, Automotive Interior Trims, Flooring, Seat Belts, and Others
- On The Basis of Sales Channel: Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and
- On The Basis of Vehicle Type: Passenger Vehicles, Light Commercial Vehicle, and Heavy Commercial Vehicle.
- On The Basis of Regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Automotive Upholstery Market: Report Scope
The report on the Automotive Upholstery Market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million), Volume (Kilotons)
Material, Fabric Type, Application, Sales Channel, Vehicle Type, and Region
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
Key Companies Covered
- Lear Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- TOYOTA BOSHOKU CORPORATION
- GRAMMER AG
- Adient plc.
- Grupo Antolin
- SEIREN Co., Ltd.
- Sage Automotive Interiors
Automotive Upholstery Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Automotive Upholstery Market, by Material
- Flocked Fabrics
- Polyester & Nylon
Automotive Upholstery Market, by Fabric Type
- Woven Fabric
- Non-Woven Fabric
Automotive Upholstery Market, by Application
- Seat Covers
- Automotive Interior Trims
- Seat Belts
Automotive Upholstery Market, by Sales Channel
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Automotive Upholstery Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)
Automotive Upholstery Market, by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of the global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
- Automotive Upholstery Market Providers
- Automotive Upholstery Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Automotive Upholstery Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE AUTOMOTIVE UPHOLSTERY MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Increasing Inclination Towards Luxury and Comfort
4.2.2. High Demand for Automotive Interiors
4.3.1 Fluctuating Raw Material Prices
4.4.1 Rising Demand for Non-Woven Fabrics
4.5.1 Maintaining Total Volatile Organic Compound (TVOC) Emission Rates
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 AUTOMOTIVE UPHOLSTERY MARKET BY MATERIAL, Market Size in USD Million and Kilotons (2019—2027)
6.3 Flocked Fabrics
6.4 Polyester & Nylon
7 AUTOMOTIVE UPHOLSTERY MARKET BY FABRIC TYPE, Market Size in USD Million and Kilotons (2019—2027)
7.2 Woven Fabric
7.3 Non-Woven Fabric
8 AUTOMOTIVE UPHOLSTERY MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million and Kilotons (2019—2027)
8.2 Seat Covers
8.3 Automotive Interior Trims
8.5 Seat Belts
9 AUTOMOTIVE UPHOLSTERY MARKET BY SALES CHANNEL, Market Size in USD Million and Kilotons (2019—2027)
9.2 Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
10 AUTOMOTIVE UPHOLSTERY MARKET BY VEHICLE TYPE, Market Size in USD Million and Kilotons (2019—2027)
10.2 Passenger Vehicles
10.3 Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
10.4 Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)
11 AUTOMOTIVE UPHOLSTERY MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million and Kilotons (2019—2027)
11.1 North America
11.2.6 Rest of Europe
11.3.4 South Korea
11.3.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
11.4 Middle East & Africa
11.4.1 Saudi Arabia
11.4.3 Rest of Middle East & Africa
11.5 South America
11.5.3 Rest of South America
12 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
12.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
12.3 Company Benchmarking
13 COMPANY PROFILES
13.1 Lear Corporation
13.1.1 Company Overview
13.1.2 Financial Overview
13.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
13.1.4 Key Developments
13.1.5 SWOT Analysis
13.2 TOYOTA BOSHOKU CORPORATION
13.4 GRAMMER AG
13.5 Adient plc.
13.6 Grupo Antolin
13.7 SEIREN Co., Ltd.
13.8 Sage Automotive Interiors
14.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
14.2 Primary Discussion Guide
14.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY
Forencis Research follows robust and deep dive research methodologies to deliver accurate – current, estimated and forecasted market data. Our extensive primary and secondary research help in deriving reliable qualitative and quantitative data to provide verified market insights. Our research team tracks historic trends, existing and recent market dynamics, growth prospects, competitor landscape, and the entire value chain dynamics to attain reliable industry facts to reach accurate market estimates. Primary research is conducted through thorough interviews and detailed surveys with the Key Industry Experts and related participants across the value chain. Secondary research entails acquiring data through paid and reliable databases such as annual reports, SEC filings, research publications, association publications, investor presentations, white papers and other sources. All the above-obtained information is further processed and collated with our existing database prior to its presentation in our publications.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Single User PDF – $ 5,600
Multiple User PDF – $ 7,500
Key Questions Answered by the Report
- Major factors impacting the market and its growth
- Evolving Types of the various products in the Market
- Evolving Application of the various products in the Market
- Growing countries in the Global Market
- Effects of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players
- Key market developments undertaken by the leading players
Customize this Research
- Purchase sections of this report
- Purchase specific country/region analysis
- Avail Data in Preferred Format
- Customize any Type, Application, Geography or Company Profile to attain a Deeper Insight
- Request Updated Version of this Report