AUTOMOTIVE FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM MARKET: SUMMARY
The Global Automotive Fuel Injection System Market is projected to reach around USD 87.7 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 3.4%.
The fuel injection system is an important mechanism for mixing fuel with air in an internal combustion engine. The main function of this system is to initiate and control the combustion process by providing the right amount of fuel at the right time and in a suitable condition. The fuel injection systems not only manage the performance of the engine but also helps in improving fuel economy and lowering carbon emission. The injection system consists of different components such as sensors, fuel pump, fuel rail, injectors, regulators, and others.
AUTOMOTIVE FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM MARKET: DRIVERS & RESTRAINTS
- Increasing Need for Lowering CO2 Emission
Increasing environmental concern worldwide is generating demand for the low volatile organic compounds (VOC) emitting automotive vehicles. Thus, governments have set strict emission standards, which puts pressure on vehicle manufacturers to need new ways to reduce emissions. The fuel injection system continuously adjusts the mixing of fuel with air that changes during engine speed, load, coolant temperature, air temperature, throttle position, and other operating conditions. This allows electronic fuel injection (EFI) to provide an air/fuel (A/F) ratio which helps in lowering CO2 emissions.
Therefore, the increasing need for lowering CO2 emission is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
- Rising Demand for Fuel-Efficient Vehicles
Fuel Injection system are used to inject fuel into the engine due to this process only required fuel is used by the engine which results in better fuel economy. Automotive manufacturers are using innovative technologies such as direct fuel injection which increases the engine’s efficiency and helps in lowering fuel consumption by 1 to 3%. For instance, a vehicle using direct fuel injection can have fuel savings of USD 120 to USD 840 in a period of 10 years.
Thus, rising demand for fuel-efficient vehicles is anticipated to boost the market growth during the forecast period.
- Growing Adoption of Electric Vehicles
Electric vehicles run on electric motor instead of an internal combustion engine. To power, the electric motor large traction battery pack is required and it must be plugged into a wall outlet or charging station to charge. This vehicle emits no exhaust from the tailpipe as it runs on electricity and does not contain any fuel components such as fuel tank, fuel line, fuel pump, and others. Thus, the increasing demand for electric vehicles globally is expected to hinder the market growth during the forecast period. For instance, as per the data shared by the Edison Electric Institute, in 2018, the total sales of electric vehicles in the United States raised 81%, when compared to 2017.
AUTOMOTIVE FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM MARKET: KEY SEGMENTS
- Based on Type of Fuel Injectors: Single-Point or Throttle-Body Injection, Port or Multipoint Fuel Injection, Direct Injection, and Sequential Fuel Injection.
- Based on Component: Fuel Tank, Fuel Pump, Pressure Regulator, Fuel Filter, Fuel Accumulator, Fuel Injectors, and Others.
- Based on Fuel Type: Diesel, Gasoline, and Others.
- Based on Sales Channel: Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Aftermarket.
- Based on Vehicle Type: Passenger Vehicles, Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV), Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV) and Hybrid Vehicles.
- Based on Region Covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa, with individual country-level analysis.
AUTOMOTIVE FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM MARKET: REPORT SCOPE
The report on the automotive fuel injection system market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million), Volume (Units)
Type of Fuel Injectors, Component, Fuel Type, Sales Channel, and Vehicle Type
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South Africa
KEY COMPANIES COVERED
- Continental AG (Germany) (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- Delphi Technologies (Ireland)
- DENSO CORPORATION (Japan)
- Magneti Marelli CK Holdings Co., Ltd. (Itlay)
- Hitachi, Ltd. (Japan)
- Infineon Technologies AG (Germany)
- TI Fluid Systems (UK)
- Carter Fuel Systems (US)
- Keihin Corporation (Japan)
- Other Key Companies
- NGK SPARK PLUG CO.,LTD. (Japan)
- EDELBROCK, LLC. (US)
- MCGILL Industries, Inc. (US)
- Kinsler Fuel Injection (US)
- MIKUNI CORP. (Japan)
AUTOMOTIVE FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM MARKET: REPORT SEGMENTATION
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Automotive Fuel Injection System Market, by Type of Fuel Injectors
- Single-Point or Throttle-Body Injection
- Port or Multipoint Fuel Injection
- Direct Injection
- Sequential Fuel Injection
Automotive Fuel Injection System Market, by Component
- Fuel Tank
- Fuel Pump
- Pressure Regulator
- Fuel Filter
- Fuel Accumulator
- Fuel Injectors
Automotive Fuel Injection System Market, by Fuel Type
Automotive Fuel Injection System Market, by Sales Channel
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Automotive Fuel Injection System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)
- Hybrid Vehicles
Automotive Fuel Injection System Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY THE REPORT
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market globally and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market worldwide?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the world?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario globally?
- Automotive Fuel Injection System Market Providers
- Automotive Fuel Injection System Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Automotive Fuel Injection System Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE AUTOMOTIVE FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM MARKET STUDY