Aseptic Packaging Market: Summary
The Global Aseptic Packaging Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 70.8 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 9.3%.
Aseptic packaging is the process of filling the commercially sterile product into a sterile container under aseptic conditions and hermetically sealing the containers to avoid reinfection. Application of aseptic packaging technology is the packaging of pre-sterilized and sterile products, and packaging of non-sterile products to avoid infection by microorganisms. Advantages of aseptic packaging are food safety, convenience, no refrigeration required, more nutrition, low packaging to product ratio, among others. One of the major advantages of aseptic packaging is that it increases the shelf life of the products without refrigeration.
Aseptic Packaging Market: Drivers & Challanges
- Increasing Demand for Shelf Stable Products
Preserving the flavor while maintaining product quality and safety is important in the company as well as a consumer point of view. In the conventional packaging process, the product is either been boiled or food additives are used for preserving the product quality which tends to lose some of the nutrients, owing to manufacturers are adopting aseptic packaging. Aseptic packaging, a method of sterilization process which helps lengthen product shelf life and safety. Growing awareness regarding the ill effects of food additives such as digestive disorder, respiratory problems has boosted the use of aseptic packaging during the forecasted period.
- Growing Dairy Beverage Market
The dairy beverage market is driven by the value of nutrients and functional properties of milk coupled with rising demand for probiotic drinks by the health-conscious consumers. Additionally, increasing consumer preference for dairy drinks such as ready to drink milkshakes, kefir, coffee, buttermilk, and others. These factors are expected to drive the dairy beverage market during the forecasted period. Aseptic packaging is preferred by most dairy beverage manufacturers owing to its benefits such as increased shelf life, no preservatives required, maintains the quality of content, and others. Thus, benefits associated with aseptic packaging in the dairy beverage market are expected to boost market growth along with growth in the dairy beverage market.
- Increasing Demand from Electronic Logistics Processing
Electronic business processing links the supply chain of the packaging industry, starting from raw material suppliers, manufacturers, and packaging users, to retailers and consumers. This helps to provides immediate and accurate information, simplicity in logistics & inventory operations, reduction in costs, and provides a better response to consumer demands. Moreover, it increases the speed of delivery of the product, which is very crucial for a company. As aseptic packaging has a similar supply chain, which is becoming increasingly dependent on electronic tracking and logistics, it finds the opportunity for growth in this process. Aseptic packages are also e-tracking-friendly as they allow high-quality printability, which helps in the use of codes, and is also supportive of the use of RFID. Hence, with the development of electronic logistical systems, the market for aseptic packaging is expected to grow.
Aseptic Packaging Market: Key Segments
- On basis of materials: Plastic, Metal, Paper & Paperboard, and Others
- On basis of type: Cartons, Bags & Pouches, Bottles & Cans, Ampoules, Glass and Others
- Based on application: Food & Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Aseptic Packaging Market: Report Scope
The report on the Aseptic Packaging market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Material, Type, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South Africa
KEY Companies Covered
- Amcor plc (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Tetra Pak International S.A.
- Sealed Air
- SIG Combibloc Group Ltd.
- SCHOTT AG
- DS Smith
- Greatview Beijing Trading Co., Ltd
- Other Key Companies
Aseptic Packaging Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Aseptic Packaging Market, by Material
- Paper & Paperboard
Aseptic Packaging Market, by Type
- Bags & Pouches
- Bottles & Cans
Aseptic Packaging Market, by Application
- Food & Beverages
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Dairy & Beverages
- Convenience Food
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Poultry, Sea Food, and Meat Products
Aseptic Packaging Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Aseptic Packaging Market Providers
- Aseptic Packaging Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Aseptic Packaging Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE Aseptic Packaging MARKET STUDY