ALLULOSE MARKET: SUMMARY
The Global Allulose Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 13.4% and reach USD 122.7 Million by the end of 2027.
Allulose alternatively termed as D-Psiscose is a low-calorie monosaccharide moiety, naturally present in a smaller proportion in figs, raisin, maple syrup, and jackfruit. Allulose shares similar properties such as taste and texture as that of glucose and fructose with 70% sweetness compared to sucrose, which does not metabolize on absorption in the body and thus is low in calorie count. Owing to this, it is used as an alternative to table sugar in cereals, protein bars, jam & jellies, alcoholic beverages, meal replacement shakes, confectionaries, dairy products, and baked goods.
ALLULOSE MARKET: DRIVERS & OPPORTUNITIES
- Rising Health Conscious Population
Busier work life, higher stress levels, consumption of poor diet, sedentary work style, and lack of exercise are some of the prominent factors escalating the count of the obese and dietetic population. Increasing prevalence of lifestyle diseases such as obesity, diabetes, undernourishment, etc. is changing consumer preference towards healthy food choices and a healthy lifestyle. The rise in health-conscious population driving the demand for food products and beverages infused nutrients with low calories is expected to boost the growth of this market.
- Growing Demand for Natural Sweeteners
The growth of the Allulose market is attributed to an ongoing shift towards natural and healthier sweetener/sugars to maintain healthy body weight. World Health Organization recommendation standards on sugar consumption supported by favorable government support are driving the demand for natural sugar alternatives. For instance, the US population consumes approximately 25 teaspoons of sugar on an average representing a hike of 11 teaspoons intake than the recommendation results in demand for limiting sugar intake or switching to healthier & natural sugar.
- Availability of Substitutes
The growth of the Allulose market is predicted to hamper in the forecast period owing to the availability of substitutes such as stevia, aspartame, saccharine, sucralose and neotame. These are more popular and high-intensity sweeteners used across the food & beverage sector. For instance, over the years, stevia has gained high popularity owing to plant-based, FDA approved, non-nutritive sweetener and herbal supplement, which hampers the market growth.
ALLULOSE MARKET: KEY SEGMENTS
- On the basis of Form: Powder and Liquid.
- On the basis of Application: Beverages, Confectionaries, Dietary Supplements, Baked Products, Dairy Products and Others
- On the basis of Geography: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
ALLULOSE MARKET: REPORT SCOPE
The report on the allulose market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million) Volume (Tons)
Form and Application
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
KEY COMPANIES COVERED
- Ingredion Incorporated (US) (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Tate & Lyle (UK)
- Anderson Advanced Ingredients, LLC (US)
- Matsutani Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- CJ CheilJedang Corp. (South Korea)
- Blue California (US)
- Daesang (South Korea)
- Other Key Companies
ALLULOSE MARKET: REPORT SEGMENTATION
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Allulose Market, by Form
Allulose Market, by Application
- Dietary Supplements
- Baked Products
- Dairy Products
Allulose Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY THE REPORT
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Allulose Market Providers
- Allulose Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Allulose Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE ALLULOSE MARKET STUDY