Airless Packaging Market: Summary
The Global Airless Packaging Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 6.9billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 4.8%.
A liquid dispensing packaging that prevents normal atmospheric air from coming in contact with the formulation inside is known as airless packaging. This type of packaging helps to avoid product contamination due to it is widely used in various end-use industries such as cosmetics, food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, and others. Moreover, more accurate dosage, no propellants required, less chemical interaction, no pressurization, and easy to use are some of the benefits of airless packaging.
Airless Packaging Market: Drivers & Restraint
- Growing Premium Cosmetic Product Market
Growing awareness regarding premium ingredients and their positive effects on skin has shifted consumer preference from mass-produced or traditional cosmetics to premium cosmetic products. For problems such as age spots, acne and pigmentation have increased preference for premium cosmetics. Moreover, factors such as the influence of premium cosmetics and increasing brand recognition coupled with digitalization have further surged the demand for premium cosmetics. The packaging is one of the major concern in the premium cosmetic product as they protect the formula, are user friendly, reliable and portable. Airless packaging for premium cosmetics offers benefits such as preserving antioxidants, preventing contamination, extending shelf life, reliable dispensing, and no product wastage. Thus, growing premium cosmetic products market coupled with benefits offered by airless packaging has expected to drive the growth of the market.
- High Volatility in Raw Material Prices
Various raw materials used for manufacturing of airless packaging jars, bottles, and pouches include PET, PP, and acrylic which are derived from crude oil. The continuous fluctuations in crude oil prices have been observed owing to demand and supply gap of crude oil, fluctuation in currencies, and OPEC (Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries) actions. For instance, the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the price and trade of crude oil. Fluctuation in crude oil prices has tolead to uncertainty concerning the availability of raw materials at lower or economical prices. Thus, high volatility in raw material prices has expected to pose a major challenge to the growth of airless packaging market.
Airless Packaging Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based onmaterial type: Glass, Plastic,andOthers.
- Segmentation based onpackaging type: Bags & Pouches, Bottles & Jars, Tubes, andOthers.
- Segmentation based on end user: Cosmetics,Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Airless Packaging Market: Report Scope
The report on the airless packagingmarket covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Material Type, Packaging Type, End-User, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Quadpack(Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- HCP Packaging
- AptarGroup, Inc.
- SILGAN HOLDINGS INC.
- APC Packaging
- RAEPAK LTD
- LUMSON S.p.A
- Silgan Dispensing Systems.
- Libo Cosmetics
- EASTAR COSMETIC PACKAGING
- NEW AVON COMPANY
- Other Key Companies
Airless Packaging Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Airless Packaging Market, by Material Type
Airless Packaging Market, by Packaging Type
- Bags & Pouches
- Bottles & Jars
Airless Packaging Market, by End User
- Food & Beverages
Airless Packaging Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Airless Packaging Market Providers
- Airless Packaging Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Airless Packaging Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE AIRLESS PACKAGING MARKET STUDY