Aircraft Wire And Cable Market: Summary
The Global Aircraft Wire and Cable Market are estimated to reach USD 1.2 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 7.1%.
The wire and cable is a stranded conductor which are covered with an insulated material. It is used for insulating a conductor, twisted pair, metallic braided shield and for a metallic braided outer conductor. It is also used in aircraft for electrical installation purpose. The electric wire and cable are an important part of an aircraft who connects different electronic parts and component to control processing unit.
Aircraft Wire And Cable Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Increasing Demand for New Aircraft
Wire and cable is an important component for airlines to run almost everything from the plane’s fuel to personal tools in the aircraft. The aircraft wires and cables play an important role in passenger safety and as well as for airlines such as providing safety, prevent explosion and protection from fire and dangerous fumes. However, Airbus and Boeing have received huge amount of commercial aircraft orders.
Hence, increasing demand for new aircraft is expected to surge the aircraft wire and cable market during the forecast period.
- Growing Innovation and Digital Transformation for Aircraft
With the growing innovation and digital transformation for aircraft, there is an advance of the fly by wire flight technology. It also helps to reduce the cost as well as increase the productivity of the operation in aircraft. Moreover, fly-by-wire is replacing the conventional manual flight controls of an aircraft with the electronic interface which will improve the control performance of an aircraft.
This trend is expected to continue in the forecast period, which is anticipated to drive the aircraft wire and cable market during the forecast period.
- Difficulty in Manufacturing and Installation
The wrong wire located in the wrong place can lead to destruction and can significantly impact the airworthiness. However, without the proper electric system and care can destroy the aircraft readiness and damage the resale value of an aircraft. Without proper installation, it can lead the destruction of an aircraft as wires and cables is an important component for the aircraft.
Hence, difficulty in manufacturing and installation may restraints the growth of the aircraft wires and cable market.
Aircraft Wire And Cable Market: Key Segments
- Based on Types: Aircraft Wiring Harnesses and Aircraft Cable.
- Based on Application: Data Transmission, Power Transfer, Lightning Protection, Avionic, and Flight Control System.
- Based on Fit Type: Line-Fit and Retrofit.
- Based on Aircraft Type: Single Aisle Aircraft, Twin Aisle Aircraft, Business, and General Aviation and Others.
- Key Regions Covered: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis
Aircraft Wire And Cable Market: Report Scope
The report on the aircraft wire and cable market cover a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Application, Fit Type, Aircraft Type, and Region
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
Key Companies Covered
- Amphenol Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- AMETEK, Inc.
- Carlisle Companies Inc.
- Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- The Angelus Corporation
- Collins Aerospace
- TE Connectivity
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Aircraft Wire And Cable Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Aircraft Wire and Cable Market, By Type
- Aircraft Wiring Harnesses
- Aircraft Cable
Aircraft Wire and Cable Market, By Application
- Data Transmission
- Power Transfer
- Lightning Protection
- Flight Control System
Aircraft Wire and Cable Market, By Fit Type
Aircraft Wire and Cable Market, By Aircraft Type
- Single Aisle Aircraft
- Twin Aisle Aircraft
- Business and General Aviation
Aircraft Wire and Cable Market, By Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its advancement?
- What will be the result of the developments in the global market in the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the types of global markets?
- What are the growing applications of the global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will influence the global market growth over the study period?
- Who is the key global player driver in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the actual global market conditions?
- Aircraft Wire and Cable Market Providers
- Aircraft Wire and Cable Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Aircraft Wire and Cable Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE AIRCRAFT WIRE AND CABLE MARKET STUDY