Aircraft Traffic Control Market: Summary
The Global Aircraft Traffic Control Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 89.5 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 11.6%.
Air traffic control is used to instruct aircraft route securely and systematically in the airspace. It is a system in which the controllers based on ground gives directions to the aircraft during the course of flight. The key service of air traffic control system is to save aircrafts from collision, to maintain the flow of traffic systematically, and to give relevant support to the pilot during the flight. Various devices are used in the system such as computers, radars and visual references for the communication purpose, to give in-detail weather details to the pilot and for any sudden route change of the aircraft.
Aircraft Traffic Control Market: Drivers & Opportunity
- Growing Demand for Automation in Air Traffic Control
Implementation of automatic devices in air traffic control system makes the operational activities more streamlined and secure. Numerous automated solutions are stationed in the system to provide more precise information to the controller, improves visual range at airports, and improves the quality of communication with pilots. The automatic efficient tools are also provided to the controllers for the purpose of navigation and surveillance which enhances the quality of data received and lessen the risk of collision.
Thus, growing demand for automation in air traffic control may contribute to the growth of the aircraft traffic control market during the forecast period.
- Increasing Demand for Efficient Airspace Management
The efficient use of airspace enhances the overall effectiveness of the process without increasing the burden on the ground staff or other stakeholders involved in the process. The incorporation of better airspace management practices helps in using the airspace more flexibly and ready for any emergency scenarios. It also helps in streamlined and combined management of the airspace with uninterrupted flow of information between all operational entities involved in the process.
Thus, increasing demand for efficient airspace management control may contribute to the growth of the aircraft traffic control market, during the forecast period.
- Remote Virtual Tower Technology
The technologies involved in the process of air traffic control are getting impacted with the growing adoption of digitalization across various industries. Remote virtual tower technology is one such scope of incorporating digital technology in the air traffic control system. The remote virtual tower technology enables air traffic controllers to function from any given center with the substantial use of devices such as high resolution cameras and real-time videos. Instead of windows which were present in the conventional towers a display wall is used in this technology. On this wall all the information of the route, weather, and additional information of automated overlays is displayed to the controller. The adoption of this technology may eliminate the requirement of the brick-and-mortar tower and improve the efficiency as one tower can operate for more than one airports which are not even in the vicinity of the tower.
Thus, remote virtual tower technology may assist in the growth of the aircraft traffic control market, during the forecast period.
Aircraft Traffic Control Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on component covers: Hardware and Software
- Segmentation based on division covers: Air Traffic Control System Command Centre, Air Route Traffic Control Centre, Terminal Radar Approach Control, Air Traffic Control Tower, and Flight Service Station
- Segmentation based on aircraft type covers: Single Aisle Aircraft, Twin Aisle Aircraft, Business and General Aviation, and Others
- Segmentation based on application covers: Navigation, Communication, and Surveillance
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa with individual country-level analysis.
Aircraft Traffic Control Market: Report Scope
The report on the aircraft traffic control market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Component, Division, Aircraft Type, Application, and Region
North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa
Key Companies Covered
- Thales Group (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Rohde & Schwarz
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- L3Harris Technologies
- Adacel Technologies Limited
- NATS Limited
- Intelcan Technosystems Inc.
- Other Key Companies
- ALTYS Technologies
- ENGIE Ineo
Aircraft Traffic Control Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Aircraft Traffic Control Market, by Component
Aircraft Traffic Control Market, by Division
- Air Traffic Control System Command Centre (ATCSCC)
- Air Route Traffic Control Centre (ARTCC)
- Terminal Radar Approach Control (TRAC)
- Air Traffic Control Tower (ATCT)
- Flight Service Station (FSS)
Aircraft Traffic Control Market, by Aircraft Type
- Single Aisle Aircraft
- Twin Aisle Aircraft
- Business and General Aviation
Aircraft Traffic Control Market, by Application
Aircraft Traffic Control Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY THE REPORT
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Aircraft Traffic Control Market Providers
- Aircraft Traffic Control Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Aircraft Traffic Control Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE AIRCRAFT Traffic control MARKET STUDY