AIRCRAFT TIRE MARKET: Summary
The Global Aircraft Tire Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 1.8 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 3.9%.
Aircraft tire is required for numerous functions. When the aircraft is on the ground, the tires supports the weight, in the case of take-off, they should capable of bearing aircraft load and the forces risen at high angular velocities. While landing of the aircraft, tires absorb the shocks and transfers braking loads to the ground. Moreover, while taxing a firm and shielded ride should be delivered by the tires, withstanding wear, heat generation and scraping. In order to cater such uttermost requirements, the aircraft tires are manufactured after in-depth research as per the end use and with precision.
AIRCRAFT TIRE MARKET: Drivers & Restraints
- Recurring Demand for Renewal of Aircraft Tires
The aircraft tires are manufactured for very specific functions and are a crucial component of the landing gear system. These tires are different from regular automobile tires and thus they must be capable of withstanding extreme conditions. The ambient air temperature impacts the tire performance, so the adjustments are made for every particular condition as per the requirement. As the rate of abrasion is high replacement of the tires is very frequent. Usually the degradation of the tires is due to the weather extremity, cracking because of ozone, and heat generation.
Thus, recurring demand for renewal of aircraft tires may contribute to the growth of the market, during the forecast period.
- Environmental Concern in Tire Manufacturing
Contrary to tires used in automobile, aircraft tires are manufactured using vulcanized natural rubber due to its property of resisting heat. As the natural rubber is not appropriate to use directly, first it is vulcanized. In this process the natural rubber is mixed with various chemicals such as sulfur, carbon black, among others to give strength and resilience as per end use requirement. The vulcanization process has negative impact on the environment as a large amount of waste rubber is generated in the process which is dumped and is accumulated. This waste natural rubber has gone through vulcanization and thus have formed three dimensional network, this makes it challenging to reuse the waste.
Thus, environmental concern in tire manufacturing may hamper the growth of the aircraft tire market, during the forecast period.
Aircraft Tire market: Key segments
- Segmentation based on tire technology covers: Bias and Radial
- Segmentation based on component covers: Tread, Sidewall, Bead, and Liner
- Segmentation based on aircraft type covers: Single Aisle Aircraft, Twin Aisle Aircraft, Business and General Aviation, and Others
- Segmentation based on sales channel covers: Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Aftermarket
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa with individual country-level analysis.
Aircraft Tire market: Report SCOPE
The report on the aircraft tire market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Tire Technology, Component, Aircraft Type, Sales Channel, and Region
North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa
KEY Companies Covered
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Dunlop Aircraft Tyres Limited
- Qingdao Sentury Tire Co., Ltd.
- Trelleborg Wheel Systems Czech Republic a.s.
- Specialty Tires of America, Inc.
- Desser Tire & Rubber Co., LLC
- WILKERSON COMPANY, INC.
- STOMIL-POZNAN S.A.
- Other Key Companies
Aircraft Tire market: report segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Aircraft Tire Market, by Tire Technology
Aircraft Tire Market, by Component
Aircraft Tire Market, by Aircraft Type
- Single Aisle Aircraft
- Twin Aisle Aircraft
- Business and General Aviation
Aircraft Tire Market, by Sales Channel
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Aircraft Tire Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Aircraft Tire Market Providers
- Aircraft Tire Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Aircraft Tire Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE AIRCRAFT TIRE MARKET STUDY