Aircraft Sensors Market: Summary
The Global Aircraft Sensors Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 4.66 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 5.7%.
Sensors are the devices that detects some type of inputs from the physical environment. The sensors are installed in aircraft are specially for flight instruments. This includes engine temperature gauges, pressure gauges, tachometers, altimeters, airspeed measurement meters, fuel- and oil-quantity gauges, vertical speed indicators, and many others. Then sensors are present in this systems for flight testing, ground testing, environment, vibration, angle of attack & static. The key players in the aircraft sensors market are TE Connectivity, Honeywell International Inc., AMETEK, Eaton, TDK Corporation, and Bosch Sensortec GmbH among others.
Aircraft Sensors Market: Drivers & Opportunity
- Advancements in MEMS Technology
Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) are the class of the devices such as sensors, mechanical actuators, and many others that are micro in size and typically fabricated by the techniques used in the manufacture of integrated circuits and semiconductor components. MEMS sensors that converts non electric inputs to an electrical signal. Advancement in MEMS technology are restricted by current limits in material science. The advancement in this technology will give better understanding and familiarity with materials selection, fabrication, and processing technology processing, and fabrication technology will enable researchers, to meet their actual expectations on the field. Hence it will drive the aircraft sensors market during growth period.
- Increasing Usage of IoT Technology in Aviation Industry
IoT offers a number of advantages to aviation industry for enhancing the comfort levels of passengers with better security levels. In upcoming years, IoT will capture more market in aviation industry to fulfil the demands in safety, Maintainance, efficiency, security, and customer experience & personalization. Currently, Virgin Atlantic uses IoT technology by using a fleet of Boeing 787 planes and cargo equipment connected via IoT devices. This technology reduces delays by 20%, reduces deferred defects by 15%, and saves each airline engineer 2 hours per day. Moreover, the new Airbus Connected Experience is all related to connected airplane cabin. In this process, the connected elements such as seats, overhead bins, and bathrooms are connected with the IoT technology. This will analyze the data patterns and provide real-time updates to cabin crew on seat positions, food availability, bathroom shortages, and more.
Aircraft Sensors Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on type: Flow Sensors, Pressure Sensors, Temperature Sensors, Speed Sensors, Angle-Of-Attack (AOA) Sensors, Altimeters, Position Sensors, Oxygen Sensors, Force & Vibration Sensors, Compasses & Magnetometer, Pitot Probes, Gyroscopes, Tachometers, Accelerometers, Smoke Detection Sensors, and Others
- Segmentation based on connectivity: Wireless and Wired
- Segmentation based on Distribution Channel: OEM and Aftermarket
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Aircraft Sensors Market: Report Scope
The report on the aircraft sensors market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Connectivity, Distribution Channel, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- TE Connectivity (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company
- Thales Group
- Meggitt PLC
- Active Sensors
- Hydra Electric (Loar Group, Inc.)
- United Electric Controls
- TDK Corporation
- Amphenol Advanced Sensors
- Bosch Sensortec GmbH
- Other Key Companies
Aircraft Sensors Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Aircraft Sensors Market, by Type
- low Sensors
- Pressure Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Speed Sensors
- Angle-Of-Attack (AOA) Sensors
- Position Sensors
- Oxygen Sensors
- Force & Vibration Sensors
- Compasses & Magnetometer
- Pitot Probes
- Smoke Detection Sensors
Aircraft Sensors Market, by Distribution Channel
Aircraft Sensors Market, by Connectivity
Aircraft Sensors Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Aircraft Sensors Market Providers
- Aircraft Sensors Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Aircraft Sensors Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE AIRCRAFT SENSORS MARKET STUDY