Aircraft Seating Market: Summary
The Global Aircraft Seating Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 6.3 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 5.6%.
The aircraft seat is refer to an essential part of an aircraft, to improve the comfort of the air passengers. Whereas, the aircraft seats are being from a large variety of nonmetallic materials. Also, the aircraft seats contain a large variety of a plastic moldings of an items that includes food trays, telecommunication devices, decorative closeouts, trim strips and arm rests. However, the manufactures of the aircraft are incorporating a lightweight designs aircraft seats to orders to reduce the aircraft overall weight.
Hence, the aircraft seats are being manufactured with used of components which are long lasting, insulated, as well as fire resistant.
Aircraft Seating Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Increasing Maintenance and Modification of the Aircraft
The increasing maintenance and modification of the aircraft is lead to enhance the market in the forecast period. Also, the various airlines are being innovating the seats of the aircraft as earlier seats has become outdated. However, the older aircraft is being modify with the help of advanced products such as InFlight Entertainment & Connectivity (IFEC) systems. Also, the airlines is focus to provide a more comfort in terms of seating and various other service with the help of in-flight entrainment as well as in-flight connectivity for online shopping and for the live streaming.
Hence, the introduction of the lightweight and advances materials for the cabin seats will also enhance the old aircraft seats with a new seats. These will lead to fuel the growth of the aircraft seating market in the forecast period.
- Ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic
The one of the major concern issue for the aircraft seating market is the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic which may lead to hinder the growth of the market. One of the most hit sector worldwide is the civil aerospace industries due to the pandemic. However, the Covid-19 lead to create major impact to the economic growth concern as well as hamper the aviation sector.
Hence, as per the global airlines industry it being projected more than USD 20 billion in losses in 2020 for the airlines in the Asia-Pacific region. These may concern a major issue of the growth of the aircraft seating market in the forecast period.
Aircraft Seating Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Class: Business Class, Economy Class, Premium Economy Class and First Class.
- Segmentation based on Aircraft Type: Single Aisle Aircraft, Twin Aisle Aircraft, Business and General Aviation and Others.
- Segmentation based on Fit Types: Retro Fit and Line Fit.
- Segmentation based on Component: Seat Actuators, Foams & Fittings, Electrical Fittings and Others.
- Segmentation based on Materials: Foam Rubber Cushions, Upholsteries, Fire Blocking Layer, Plastic Moldings and Structure Material.
- Segmentation based on End-User: Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Aftermarket and Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO).
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Aircraft Seating Market: Report Scope
The report on the aircraft seating market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Class. Aircraft Types, Fit Types, Components, Materials, End-User, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Safran (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Geven S.p.a.
- Collins Aerospace
- RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co KG
- JAMCO Corporation.
- Lufthansa Technik
- ZIM FLUGSITZ GMBH
- Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited
- Thompson Aero Seating Limited
- Mirus Aircraft Seating
- Other Key Companies
- Adient Aerospace LLC
- IACOBUCCI HF Aerospace
- Ipeco Holdings Ltd
- Rebel Aero
Aircraft Seating Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Aircraft Seating Market, by Class
- Business Class
- Economy Class
- Premium Economy Class
- First Class
Aircraft Seating Market, by Aircraft Types
- Single Aisle Aircraft
- Twin Aisle Aircraft
- Business and General Aviation
Aircraft Seating Market, by Fit Types
Aircraft Seating Market, by Component
- Seat Actuators
- Foams & Fittings
- Electrical Fittings
Aircraft Seating Market, by Materials
- Foam Rubber Cushions
- Fire Blocking Layer
- Plastic Moldings
- Structure Material
Aircraft Seating Market, by End-User
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO)
Aircraft Seating Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Aircraft Seating Market Providers
- Aircraft Seating Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Aircraft Seating Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE AIRCRAFT SEATING MARKET STUDY