Aircraft Line Maintenance Market: Summary
The Global Aircraft Line Maintenance Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 27.9 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 3.9%.
Aircraft line maintenance is to the repair activities and troubleshooting task of an aircraft. Whereas it help to ensure the continuing airworthiness of an aircraft and its parts such as replacement, modification and defect rectification. However, base and line maintenance helps for in survey and the requirement services of the aircraft.
Hence, it help to boost the security features by detecting the engine failure of the aircraft which is a key factor to increase the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Aircraft Line Maintenance Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT)
The adoption of artificial intelligence and Internet of things will lead to improve the demand of the market in the forecast period. The IoT will help the system to identify the accurate defects in the appropriate time with its great efficiency and ability for the aircraft. However, some of the aircraft maintenance companies based in UAE are using IoT smart sensor as well as the data analytics for the great efficiency and less downtime for the aircraft. It also helps to enhance the overall flight safety and security. Also, the AI-based technology is increasing rapidly the conditional awareness of military commanders and pilots flying the military aircraft.
Hence, the AI-based application supports the military engineers to project the exact maintenance and the required equipment. These advancements in the aircraft with the new technologies may lead to enhance the growth of the market in the forecast periods.
The one of the major concern issue for the aircraft line maintenance market is the cyber security which may lead to hinder the growth of the market. In 2018, the Cathay Pacific Airlines which is based on Hong Kong has found out that a hackers obtained the access to the personal data of more than 9 million customers. Moreover, in 2017 United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has taken an initiative to prevent renewed attempts by the terrorists to hijack.
Hence, the technological development and digitization bring various benefit but as the same time may create a challenging factor in the complex environments.
Aircraft Line Maintenance Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Type: Transit Checks and Routine Checks.
- Segmentation based on Aircraft Type: Single Aisle Aircraft, Twin Aisle Aircraft, Business and General Aviation and Others.
- Segmentation based on Platform: Digital Line Maintenance and Traditional Line Maintenance.
- Segmentation based on Services: Engine and APU Service, Component Replacement and Rigging Services, Aircraft on Ground Service and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Aircraft Line Maintenance Market: Report Scope
The report on the aircraft line maintenance market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Aircraft Type, Platform, Services, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Delta TechOps (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Lufthansa Technik
- SIA Engineering Company Ltd
- United Airlines, Inc.
- ANA HOLDINGS INC.
- American Equipment Company, Inc.
- BCT Aviation Maintenance Ltd
- Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited
- Monarch Aircraft Engineering
- Nayak Group
- Other Key Companies
- SAMCO Aircraft Maintenance
- Turkish Airlines
- STS Aviation Group
Aircraft Line Maintenance Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Aircraft Line Maintenance Market, by Type
- Transit Checks
- Routine Checks
Aircraft Line Maintenance Market, by Aircraft Type
- Single Aisle Aircraft
- Twin Aisle Aircraft
- Business and General Aviation
Aircraft Line Maintenance Market, by Platform
- Digital Line Maintenance
- Traditional Line Maintenance
Aircraft Line Maintenance Market, by Services
- Engine and APU Service
- Component Replacement and Rigging Services
- Aircraft On Ground Service
Aircraft Line Maintenance Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Aircraft Line Maintenance Market Providers
- Aircraft Line Maintenance Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Aircraft Line Maintenance Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE AIRCRAFT LINE MAINTENANCE MARKET STUDY