Aircraft Insulation Market: Summary
The Global Aircraft Insulation Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 11.9 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 4.1%.
The Aircraft insulation refers to a material which is being installed in the aircraft to improve the safety and comfort of airline passengers. It is very important as it serves a various purpose beyond the temperature or climate control. However, the aircraft insulation is used to enhance acoustic materials, thermal, fire resistant, electrical insulation properties as well as anti-vibrations. Whereas, the thermal insulation system is being help to maintain internal environment and also reduces the noise level and has anti-vibration properties.
Hence, the aircraft insulation is also used in a several applications on the aircraft to improve the thermal, acoustic, anti-vibration, fire-barrier, as well as the electrical insulation properties.
Aircraft Insulation Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Growing Demand for Light Insulation Material
With the growing demand for light insulation material is witness to fuel the growth of the market in the forecast period. Whereas, the good quality and lightweight insulation is lead to help the aircraft exterior as well as the interior the plane against dust, noise, vibration and rainwater leakage. However, the composites are lightweight and can help to withstand against various framework which includes vibrations, huge heat as well as reduce noise.
Furthermore, the foamed plastics is being highly used in the insulation of commercial aircraft to improve the passenger safety, to improve the fuel efficiency as well as to easier installation and maintenance. Hence, the materials is used due to its great thermal and acoustic capability, lightweight and fire resistance. These features will lead to boost the demand of the aircraft insulation market in the forecast period.
- Strict Rules By Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
One of the major key concern of the aircraft insulation market is the strict rules by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) which may restraining factor for the growth of the market. Whereas, the chemical industries as well as the paint manufacturers have stringent rules which has been set by various aviation authorities, which includes Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and various others.
Furthermore, the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemics has also been create a major impacted of the aviation and aerospace companies. With the various limitation for the international and domestic passenger movement the airline industries are facing a major loss, which will lead to affect the aircraft orders. Hence, these will create a major challenge for the aircraft insulation market in the forecast period.
Aircraft Insulation Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Product: Thermal Insulation, Acoustic Insulation and Electric Insulation.
- Segmentation based on Material: Ceramic Materials, Fiberglass, Mineral Wool, Foamed Plastics and Others.
- Segmentation based on Platform: Fixed Wing and Rotary Wing.
- Segmentation based on Application: Engine and Airframe.
- Segmentation based on End-User: Commercial, Military, Business & General Aviation and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Aircraft Insulation Market: Report Scope
The report on the aircraft insulation market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Product, Materials, Platform, Application, End-User, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Rogers Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Duracote Corporation
- BASF SE
- Boyd Corporation
- Triumph Group
- Evonik Industries AG
- Polymer Technologies, Inc.
- Zotefoams plc
- Other Key Companies
Aircraft Insulation Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Aircraft Insulation Market, by Product
- Thermal Insulation
- Acoustic Insulation
- Electric Insulation
Aircraft Insulation Market, by Materials
- Ceramic Materials
- Mineral Wool
- Foamed Plastics
Aircraft Insulation Market, by Platform
Aircraft Insulation Market, by Application
Aircraft Insulation Market, by End-User
- Business & General Aviation
Aircraft Insulation Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Aircraft Insulation Market Providers
- Aircraft Insulation Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Aircraft Insulation Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE Aircraft Insulation Market STUDY