Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market: Summary
The Global Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 1.9 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 6.4%.
Heat exchangers is referred to a fundamental tool in the thermal engineering fields, that includes refrigeration, power systems cooling, electronics cooling, as well as the air conditioning. Heat exchangers are broadly used in the aerospace industry for cooling as well as heating. Whereas, heat exchangers is being broadly used to cool hydraulics, rammed air, auxiliary power units, gearboxes, and various other components. Moreover, it is being used in aircrafts of all sizes such as fixed wing and rotary, as well as in various different aircraft systems.
Hence, aircraft heat exchangers also advances in terms of maintain the air quality and humidity. Also, with the rising demand for effective cooling and heating in commercial aircraft is projected to boost the aircraft heat exchangers demand in the forecast period.
Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Increasing Demand of Plate-Fin Heat Exchanger in Aviation Sector
With the increasing demand of plate-fin heat exchanger in aviation sector is witness to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period. Whereas, the rising in the aircraft has been increasing heavily in the developed countries with the growing number of aircraft orders to meet the air travel demand. Moreover, increasing demand for the aircraft also lead to increase the demand for the various system as well as equipment such as heat exchanger.
Hence, the plate fin heat exchangers are being mostly used in the aviation sector with its features such as compactness, low weight, and high effectiveness. Also, the rising demand for the plate fin heat exchangers is lead to create a significant role for the growth of the market in the forecast period.
- Backlogs in the Aircraft Deliveries
One of the major key concern of the market backlogs in the aircraft deliveries which may hamper the market growth. Whereas, the aircraft heat exchanger market is anticipate to show a shrink as well as change in the growth rate, with the backlogs in the aircraft deliveries. Also, the lack of awareness create a major challenging factor for the growth of the market as the selection of the heat exchangers can be limited to the high pressure operations.
Furthermore, the issues with the availabilities of the raw material is create a restraining factor for the market growth. Hence, these factors lead to hinder the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Product Type: Flat Tube and Plate Fin
- Segmentation based on Platform: Fixed-Wing Aircraft, Rotary-Wing Aircraft and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Segmentation based on Application: Environmental Control System and Engine System.
- Segmentation based on End-User: Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Aftermarket.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market: Report Scope
The report on the aircraft heat exchanger market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Product Type, Platform, Application, End-User, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- AMETEK. Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- JAMCO Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Liebherr Group
- TAT Technologies Ltd.
- Meggitt PLC.
- Boyd Corporation
- Triumph Group
- Wall Colmonoy
- Woodward, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market, by Product Type
Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market, by Platform
- Fixed-Wing Aircraft
- Rotary-Wing Aircraft
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market, by Application
- Environmental Control System
- Engine System
Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market, by End-User
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market Providers
- Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE AIRCRAFT HEAT EXCHANGER MARKET STUDY