Aircraft Filters Market: Summary
The Global Aircraft Filters Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 13.6 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 7.2%.
Aircraft filters are designed for removing unwanted contaminants and debris from hydraulic systems, engines, cabins, and avionics. Contaminants are consisting of glass, ash, rubber, and sand etc. The main aim of aircraft filter is to eradicate contaminants from a system and ensure fluid and air cleanliness within design tolerances. In current scenario, the risk on airplanes is probably lower than in many confined spaces because modern airplanes have cabin air filtration systems equipped with HEPA filters. HEPA filters are effective at capturing greater than 99 percent of the airborne microbes in the filtered air. Filtered, recirculated air provides higher cabin humidity levels and lower particulate levels than 100% outside air systems. The major players in the aircraft filters market are Pall Corporation, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, Donaldson Company, Inc., and Eaton among others.
Aircraft Filters Market: Drivers & opportunity
- Increasing Aircraft Orders
Increasing global population, increasing need for import & export of products, rising travel & tourism, and increasing need for security will increase the need of new aircrafts during the forecast period.
Source: Homi Kharas, Brookings Institution; United Nations
A rising urban middle class families and increasing number of new travelers will also add some value in growth of the market. According to the International Air Transport Association (IATA), in 2016 there were a staggering 3.8 billion air travelers, a number it predicts will balloon to 7.2 billion passengers by 2035.
- Growing Aircraft Industry in Asia-Pacific
Asia-Pacific is driving demand for new aircraft. Aviation traffic in the region is expected to grow by 4.7% annually and reach 3.1 billion passengers by 2035. According to Boeing, Asia-Pacific region will receive 17,390 deliveries between 2019 and 2038. The total fleet is expected to rise to 19,420 aircraft by 2038, with a service market volume of approximately USD 3.5 billion. In comparison, Europe and North America combined are forecasted to receive around 18,100 deliveries and a combined fleet of about 20,200. Combined service market volume is estimated to reach nearly USD 3 billion. Hence it will create more new opportunities for the aircraft filters market during forecast period.
Aircraft Filters Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on type: Air and Liquid
- Segmentation based on application: Engine, Avionics, Hydraulics Systems, Oil & Lube Filters, Cabin, and Others
- Segmentation based on end use: Military, Business, Commercial, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Aircraft Filters Market: Report Scope
The report on the aircraft filters market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Application, End Use, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Pall Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- PARKER HANNIFIN CORP
- Donaldson Company, Inc.
- GKN Aerospace Services Limited
- Porvair plc
- Swift Filters, Inc.
- Recco Products
- Champion Aerospace Inc.
- Norman Filter Company
- Other Key Companies
Aircraft Filters Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Aircraft Filters Market, by Type
- Air Filters
- Liquid Filters
Aircraft Filters Market, by Application
- Hydraulics Systems
- Oil & Lube Filters
Aircraft Filters Market, by End Use
Aircraft Filters Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Aircraft Filters Market Providers
- Aircraft Filters Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Aircraft Filters Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE Aircraft Filters MARKET STUDY