Aircraft Fairing Market by Product (FTF, Leading Edge Flaps), by Materials Type (Aluminum), by Application (Aircraft flight control surfaces), by End-User (OEM, Aftermarket), by Region (Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America) – Global Forecast 2018 to 2025
Aircraft Fairing Market: Summary
The Global Aircraft Fairing Market is estimated to reach USD 2.3 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 7.7%, observes forencis research (FSR).
Aircraft fairing is an aircraft component that is used to create a smooth outline and lower the drag at the time of aircraft propulsion. It helps to cover the gap and space between the aircraft parts. Aircraft fairing is used to protect the underlying structure and system in the adverse environment condition. In addition to this, this feature also prevents landing gear from fully retracting into the wings which trap air in the wheel well gap that creates a gap and restricts flow.
Aircraft Fairing Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Growing Demand for Automated Generic Parameter
Automated generic parameter is used to reduce the overall time dedicated on initial design of the fairing of the aircraft through less efforts. To optimize the functioning of the fairing part that is parametrically controlled, it needs to be optimized and automated according to the requirement of the volume. Additionally, automation with the help of appropriate tool it optimizes the shape of the windshield. Advantages associated with automation of the generic parameter is expected to surge the aircraft fairing market during the forecast period.
- Rising Demand of Aircraft Delivery
The demand for aircraft fairing market is growing owing to the demand for aircraft transmission. With increase in air passenger traffic globally, the demand for new deliveries have increased in past years. As per the data share by Airbus, aircraft deliveries of the commercial aircrafts have increased by 28% from 2013 to 2018. This trend is expected to continue in the forecast period, which is anticipated to drive the aircraft fairing market during the forecast period.
- Complexity for Maintenance
The concerning regulates, complexity and safety-critical is currently facing a new threat for maintenance of aircraft. However, the repairing problem arises is sudden and not scheduled which can be due to problems to operate. This complexity of unscheduled aircraft inspection can lead to trouble for the flight operators. According to the International Air Transport Association survey, 35-40 % of the aircraft faces issues due to complexity in maintenance and ramp process.
Hence, complexity for maintenance may hinder the growth of the aircraft fairing market.
Aircraft Fairing Market: Key Segments
- Based on Product: Flap Track Fairings (FTF), Leading Edge Flaps, Pylon Fairing, Wing to Body Fairing, Aileron, and Spoilers
- Based on Platform: Military and Commercial
- Based on Materials: Aluminum, Steel, Titanium, and Alloy
- Based on Application: Aircraft flight control surfaces, Flight Deck, Fuselage, Undercarriage, Aircraft Noise, and Others
- Based on End-User: Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Aftermarket
- Key Regions Covered: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Aircraft Fairing Market: Report Scope
The report on the aircraft fairing market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2025 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2025)
Value (USD Million)
Product, Platform, Materials, Application, End-User, and Region
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
Key Companies Covered
- The NORDAM Group LLC (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Malibu Aerospace LLC.
- The NORDAM Group LLC
- Fiber Dynamics Inc.
- FACC AG
- ShinMaywa Industries, Ltd.
- Barnes Group Inc.
- Airbus S.A.S.
- Other Key Companies
Aircraft Fairing Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Aircraft Fairing Market, by Product
- Flap Track Fairings (FTF)
- Leading Edge Flaps
- Pylon Fairing
- Wing to Body Fairing
Aircraft Fairing Market, by Platform
- Fighter Aircraft
- Military Transport
- Wide Body Aircraft (WBA)
- Narrow Body Aircraft (NBA)
Aircraft Fairing Market, by Materials Type
Aircraft Fairing Market, by Application
- Aircraft flight control surfaces
- Flight Deck
- Aircraft Noise
Aircraft Fairing Market, by End-User
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Aircraft Fairing Market, by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
- Aircraft Fairing Market Providers
- Aircraft Fairing Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Aircraft Fairing Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE AIRCRAFT FAIRING MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Growing Demand for Automated Generic Parameter
4.2.2. Rising Demand for Aircraft Transmission
4.3.1. Rising in Demand for 3D Printing
4.4.1 Complexity for Maintenance
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 AIRCRAFT FAIRING MARKET BY PRODUCT, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
6.2 Flap Track Fairings (FTF)
6.3 Leading Edge Flaps
6.4 Pylon Fairing
6.5 Wing to Body Fairing
7 AIRCRAFT FAIRING MARKET BY PLATFORM, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
7.2.1 Fighter Aircraft
7.2.2 Military Transport
7.3.1 Wide Body Aircraft (WBA)
7.3.2 Narrow Body Aircraft (NBA)
8 AIRCRAFT FAIRING MARKET BY MATERIALS TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
9 AIRCRAFT FAIRING MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
9.2 Aircraft flight control surfaces
9.3 Flight Deck
9.6 Aircraft Noise
10 AIRCRAFT FAIRING MARKET BY END-USER, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
10.2 Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
11 Aircraft Fairing MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
11.1 North America
8.2.6. The Netherlands
8.2.7. Rest of Europe
8.3.4. South Korea
8.3.6. Rest of Asia-Pacific
11.4 Middle East & Africa
8.4.1. Saudi Arabia
8.4.3. Rest of Middle East & Africa
11.5 South America
8.5.3. Rest of South America
12 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
12.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
12.3 Company Benchmarking
13 COMPANY PROFILES
13.1 The NORDAM Group LLC
13.1.1 Company Overview
13.1.2 Financial Overview
13.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
13.1.4 Key Developments
13.1.5 SWOT Analysis
13.2 Malibu Aerospace LLC.
13.3 The NORDAM Group LLC
13.4 Fiber Dynamics Inc.
13.5 FACC AG
13.6 ShinMaywa Industries, Ltd.
13.9 Barnes Group Inc.
13.10 Airbus S.A.S.
13.12 Other Key Companies
14.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
14.2 Primary Discussion Guide
14.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY
Forencis Research follows robust and deep dive research methodologies to deliver accurate – current, estimated and forecasted market data. Our extensive primary and secondary research help in deriving reliable qualitative and quantitative data to provide verified market insights. Our research team tracks historic trends, existing and recent market dynamics, growth prospects, competitor landscape, and the entire value chain dynamics to attain reliable industry facts to reach accurate market estimates. Primary research is conducted through thorough interviews and detailed surveys with the Key Industry Experts and related participants across the value chain. Secondary research entails acquiring data through paid and reliable databases such as annual reports, SEC filings, research publications, association publications, investor presentations, white papers and other sources. All the above-obtained information is further processed and collated with our existing database prior to its presentation in our publications.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Single User PDF – $ 5,600
Multiple User PDF – $ 7,500
Key Questions Answered by the Report
- Major factors impacting the market and its growth
- Evolving Types of the various products in the Market
- Evolving Application of the various products in the Market
- Growing countries in the Global Market
- Effects of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players
- Key market developments undertaken by the leading players
Customize this Research
- Purchase sections of this report
- Purchase specific country/region analysis
- Avail Data in Preferred Format
- Customize any Type, Application, Geography or Company Profile to attain a Deeper Insight
- Request Updated Version of this Report