Aircraft Computer Market: Summary
The Global Aircraft Computer Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 9.4 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 6.3%.
Aircraft computer is an electronic device which is used in aircraft for the purpose of monitoring and controlling the devices. Also it manages all the operations of the aircraft including flight crews, flight landing, flight control and flight takeoff. Moreover, it is used every part of the aircraft where it is used to control them in flight as well as to reach their destination. It helps the aircraft to enhanced the security of the travelers and diminishing the outstanding burden of the pilot.
Aircraft Computer Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Increasing Usage of Flight Management System (FMS)
The increasing usage of flight management system (FMS) which increase the computer system function by automation in flight tasks features which is projected to enhanced the growth of the market. The computer use sensors for providing direction to the flight and to increase the safety. Moreover, it helps to reduce the workload for pilot and crew member, by increase the security and efficiency. It uses computer system in the large data to allow route to be pre-programmed and in the system.
Hence, with the increasing usage of flight management system (FMS) will lead to enhance the demand for market growth in the forecast period.
- Growing Advancement in Computing Technologies
The growing advancement in computing technologies increase the operation efficiency and safety which may rise the market growth. It also enhanced the testing and operational of the aviation system. Moreover, digital technology improves risk and efficiency and reduced the flight crew workload. Furthermore, Airbus provides a fly-by-wire flight controls technology, improving a cockpit structure which will enhance the workload and employing the advanced materials in the airframes to boost its efficiency.
therefore, growing advancement in computing technology is anticipated to rising the demand of the aircraft computer market during the forecast period.
Some of the security issues is related to the system such as passenger information and entertainment system domain. Moreover, things in the aviation industry are advancing faster than before, and industries need to update their feature and trend to stay competitive. Moreover, the high scenario is to have In-Flight Entertainment systems (IFE) or on-board Wi-Fi connectivity increase the attack chances.
Hence, the security issues may lead hinder the growth of aircraft computer market on the forecast period.
Aircraft Computer Market: Key Segments
- Based on Component: Hardware and Software
- Based on Type: Flight Management Computer (FMC), Flight Control Systems, Engine and Fuel System, Utility Control System and Mission Computers
- Based on Platforms: Single Aisle Aircraft, Twin Aisle Aircraft, Business and General Aviation and Others
- Based on End-User: OEM and Aftermarket
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa with individual country-level analysis
Aircraft Computer Market: Report Scope
The report on the aircraft computer market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Component, Type, Platforms, End-User, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
KEY Companies Covered
- BAE Systems (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Cobham Limited
- Saab AB
- Thales Group
- Collins Aerospace
- United Technologies
- Honeywell International Inc.
- GE Aviation (GENERAL ELECTRIC)
- Other Key Companies
Aircraft Computer Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Aircraft Computer Market, by Component
Aircraft Computer Market, by Type
- Flight Management Computer (FMC)
- Flight Control Systems
- Engine and Fuel System
- Utility Control System
- Mission Computers
Aircraft Computer Market, by Platforms
- Single Aisle Aircraft
- Twin Aisle Aircraft
- Business and General Aviation
Aircraft Computer Market, by Application
Aircraft Computer Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the important developments affecting the market globally and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market competitor in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What is the important condition that will affect market growth worldwide during the study period?
- Who are the major players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the major players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Aircraft Computer Market Providers
- Aircraft Computer Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Aircraft Computer Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE AIRCRAFT COMPUTER MARKET STUDY