Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market: Summary
The Global Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market is estimated to reach USD 2.72 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 6.5%, predicts forencis research (FSR).
The lighting system used to provide illumination in interior and exterior part of the aircraft. Moreover, lightning system used to guide and provide information to passengers in normal and in emergencies. With the use of lightning system, aircraft system enhances and decorates cabin interior to give better look to passengers. The cabin lighting is designed and set as passenger comfort, energy savings, heat consumption, and fire protection.
Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market: Drivers & Restraints
Increasing urbanization, growth of megacities, and rising income of middle class families increases the demand for air travelling which expected to boost the aircraft cabin lighting market. According to World Bank Data, in recent years the air passenger is increased by 4.2% and it is expected to maintain the positive growth rates up to 2030. Thus, increasing air travel is the major factor behind the growth of the aircraft cabin lighting market.
- Technological Advancement in Lighting System
Many new and existing advanced lighting control systems uses LED technology that suited for airlines as well as passengers. For instance, in 2017, Lufthansa developed an advanced aircraft interior lighting technology for Airbus 350-900. The new technology can provide 24 lighting effects for passenger comfort and provide information and guidance to passengers in normal and emergency conditions.
Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market: Key Segments
- Key Segments by Type covers: Floor Path Lighting Strips, Reading Lights, Signage Lights, Ceiling & Wall Lights, and Lavatory Lights
- Key Segments by Aircraft Type covers: Commercial Aircraft, Military Aircraft, and Others
- Key Segments by Fit covers: Line Fit and Retro Fit
- Key Regions Covered: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market: Report Scope
The report on the aircraft cabin lighting market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million) Volume (Units)
Type, Aircraft Type, Fit
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
KEY Companies Covered
- Collins Aerospace (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Astronics Corporation.
- Cobham plc
- Devore Aviation Corporation of America.
- Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG
- Bruce Aerospace
- STG Aerospace Limited
- Honeywell International Inc
- Aveo Engineering Group, s.r.o.
- Other Key Companies
Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market, by Type
- Floor Path Lighting Strips
- Reading Lights
- Signage Lights
- Ceiling & Wall Lights
- Lavatory Lights
Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market, by Aircraft Type
- Commercial Aircraft
- Military Aircraft
Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market, by Fit
Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market, by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the emerging technologies impacting the growth of the global market?
- What would be the impact of the key developments in the global market on the industry and the market players in the upcoming future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the prominent players operating the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
- Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market Providers
- Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE AIRCRAFT CABIN LIGHTING MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Increasing Air Travel
4.2.2. Increasing Use of Energy Efficient Aircraft Lights
4.3.1. High Cost Associated with The Advanced Lightning System
4.1.1. Technological Advancement in Lighting System
4.1.1. Existing Backlog of Aircraft Deliveries
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 AIRCRAFT CABIN LIGHTING MARKET, BY TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
6.2 Floor Path Lighting Strips
6.3 Reading Lights
6.4 Signage Lights
6.5 Ceiling & Wall Lights
6.6 Lavatory Lights
7 AIRCRAFT CABIN LIGHTING MARKET BY AIRCRAFT TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
7.2 Commercial Aircraft
7.3 Military Aircraft
8 AIRCRAFT CABIN LIGHTING MARKET BY FIT, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
8.2 Line Fit
8.3 Retro Fit
9 AIRCRAFT CABIN LIGHTING MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
9.1 North America
8.2.6. The Netherlands
8.2.7. Rest of Europe
8.3.4. South Korea
8.3.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.4 Middle East & Africa
8.4.1. Saudi Arabia
8.4.3. Rest of Middle East & Africa
9.5 South America
8.5.3. Rest of South America
10 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
10.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
10.3 Company Benchmarking
11 COMPANY PROFILES
11.1 Collins Aerospace
11.1.1 Company Overview
11.1.2 Financial Overview
11.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
11.1.4 Key Developments
11.1.5 SWOT Analysis
11.2 Astronics Corporation.
11.3 Cobham plc
11.4 Devore Aviation Corporation of America.
11.5 Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG
11.7 Bruce Aerospace
11.8 STG Aerospace Limited
11.9 Honeywell International Inc.
11.10 Aveo Engineering Group, s.r.o.
11.11 Other Key Companies
12.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
12.2 Primary Discussion Guide
12.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY