AIRCRAFT ACTUATOR MARKET: Summary
The Global Aircraft Actuator Market is estimated to reach USD 29.8 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 8.5%.
Aircraft actuators are mainly used to control the motion for aircraft systems such as landing gear systems, flaps, thrust reversers, and horizontal stabilizers. Actuators help to convert the electrical energy into physical-mechanical movements such as temperature and pressure control systems. Moreover, actuators used to control and limit velocity and engine speed by adjusting levers and valves. Hydraulic, mechanical, electric, and pneumatic actuators systems are mainly used in aircraft systems.
AIRCRAFT ACTUATOR MARKET: Drivers & RESTRAINTS
- Increasing Adoption of 3D Printing Technology
3D printing technology is being used in the aerospace & defense sector to increase the ability for creating parts that are stronger and lighter than traditional manufacturing techniques. 3D printing is implemented in the following stages in aerospace: design communication, validation stage, pre-production, production, and customization. The tool-less and cost-effective production of lightweight components helps to reduce fuel consumption, CO2 emission, and material cost owing to which has increased the demand for 3D printing in the aerospace industry.
Thus, increasing the adoption of 3D printing technology to manufacture aircraft actuator is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Changing Consumer Buying Behavior and Technological Changes
Rapid technological changes and changing consumer buying behavior are expected to restrain the market growth during the forecast period. In the past ten years, the technology which is used in the aerospace and defense industry has been changed more rapidly to cut down the production cost, increase flexibility, and rapid mass customization & production among others. Recent advancements in electric actuators for providing more robust and efficient designs will decrease the demand for hydraulic and pneumatic actuators during the forecast period.
Such factors coupled with rapid technological changes are expected to hinder the aircraft actuators market, during the forecast period.
AIRCRAFT ACTUATOR market: Key segments
- Based on system: Mechanical, Electric, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, and Others
- Based on type: Linear and Rotary
- Based on application: Fight Control System, Power Distribution System, Land and Breaking Systems, Fuel Management System, Engine Control System, Vibration Control System, and Others
- Based on end user: Commercial Aircrafts and Military Aircrafts
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America with individual country-level analysis.
AIRCRAFT ACTUATOR MARKET: Report SCOPE
The report on the aircraft actuator market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Billion)
System, Type, Application, End User, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South America
KEY Companies Covered
- Honeywell International Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Moog Inc.
- PARKER HANNIFIN CORP
- Collins Aerospace
- NOOK Industries, Inc.
- CIRCOR International, Inc.
- Woodward, Inc.
- Electromech Technologies
- Arkwin Industries, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
AIRCRAFT ACTUATOR MARKET: report segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
AIRCRAFT ACTUATOR Market, by System
AIRCRAFT ACTUATOR Market, by Type
AIRCRAFT ACTUATOR Market, by Application
- Fight Control System
- Power Distribution System
- Land and Breaking Systems
- Fuel Management System
- Engine Control System
- Vibration Control System
AIRCRAFT ACTUATOR Market, by End User
- Commercial Aircraft
- Military Aircraft
AIRCRAFT ACTUATOR Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
- Aircraft Actuator Market Providers
- Aircraft Actuator Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Aircraft Actuator Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE AIRCRAFT ACTUATOR MARKET STUDY