Air Purification System Market: Summary
The Global Air Purification System Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 33.3 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 6.3%.
Air purification is a device used for private application or is utilized in business to control or prevent the air contaminants. Growing industrialization and urbanization coupled with population density in cities has resulted in the growing air pollution. These various air filtration techniques are been used to remove air pollutants from the air. They are immensely used by people who are suffering from allergies and asthmas. The difference between the air cleaner and air purifier is that air cleaner is equipped with fans which makes it noisier and comparatively expensive to maintain. While the air purification system is a silent device and requires less maintenance cost than air cleaner. Owing to its benefits of eviction of hazardous pollutants, impurities, and clean air they are largely used in industrial and residential sectors.
Air Purification System Market: Drivers & Challanges
- Rising Prevalence of Airborne Diseases
Growing industrialization coupled with rising mining and constriction activities in developing economies significantly contributes to air pollution. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), 4.2 million people are killed as a result of exposure to air pollution. Health risks of breathing polluted air results in various diseases such as respiratory infections, and cardiovascular diseases, stroke, chronic lung diseases, and lung cancer. The air population poses a major threat to health and climate has attributed industrial and commercial sectors to implement the air purification systems. Thus, the rising prevalence of airborne diseases has expected to drive market growth during the forecasted period.
- Stringent Government Laws for Environmental Protection
Various harmful gases are been emitted into the environment causing harm to the environment. For instance, in pharmaceutical manufacturing companies, waste has been disposed into running water which may contaminate the drinking water causing serious problems to human and animal life. According to the International Energy Agency (IEA), in 2019 the global carbon dioxide emission was around 33 gigatonnes. Focusing on the air and climate pollutants largely in upstream activities such as electricity production and transportation has increased the adoption of air purification systems. Owing to which governments impose stringent regulations for the protection of harmful gases emitted from various activities. For instance, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and The EPA National Emission Standard for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) has imposed strict regulations to control and monitor emission generated from factor areas. Thus, stringent government laws to prevent the environment has expected to increase market growth.
Air Purifiers use replaceable filters that need to be replaced probably once a year which incurs extra expenses. Thus, buying air purifiers is not so expensive but with the replacement, it becomes expensive in the long run. Not changing filters periodically may hinder the functionality of purifiers. On the other hand, re-useable filters are cheap but are labor-intensive. Thus, high maintenance cost associated with changing the filter of air purifiers is one of the major factors expected to hinder the growth of the air purification market during the forecasted period.
Air Purification System Market: Key segments
- On basis of type: Ultraviolet, High-efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA), Activated Carbon, Ionic, and Others
- On basis of product type: Vehical Exhaust, Dust Collector, Fire Exhaust, Fume & Somke Collector, Mist Eliminator, and Other
- Based on application: Industrial, and Residential
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Air Purification System Market: Report Scope
The report on the air purification system market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million), Value (Units)
Type, Product Type, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South Africa
KEY Companies Covered
- Daikin Industries, Ltd. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Camfil Group
- Clean Teq Holding Limited
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- LG Electronics
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Sharp Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Other Key Companies
Air Purification System Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Air Purification System Market, by Type
- High-efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA)
- Activated Carbon
Air Purification System Market, by Product Type
- Vehicle Exhaust
- Dust Collector
- Fire Exhaust
- Fume & Smoke Collector
- Mist Eliminator
Air Purification System Market, by Application
- Food & Beverages
- Educational Institutes
Air Purification System Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Air Purification System Market Providers
- Air Purification System Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Air Purification System Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE Air Purification System MARKET STUDY