AI IN TELECOMMUNICATION MARKET: SUMMARY
The Global AI in Telecommunication Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 7.3 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 39%.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is one of the software technologies that make a computer act and think like a human. AI helps the telecommunication operators to detect flaws in the network, network security, network optimization & offer virtual assistance. Moreover, it allows end users to optimize and improve network capabilities through faster decision making. Furthermore, telecommunication sectors are the rapidly growing industries and the sector which uses artificial intelligence and machine learning in different aspects for their business that includes improving the customer experience for predictive maintenance to enhance the network quality.
Moreover, artificial intelligence in telecommunication improves the customer services with the help of virtual assistants and chatbots.
AI IN TELECOMMUNICATION MARKET: DRIVERS & STRAINTS
- Increasing Demand for Cloud Technologies
The increasing demand for cloud technologies in the field of telecommunication industries leads to improve and enhance networking automation and networking optimization which will lead to an increase in growth for AI in the telecommunication market. Moreover, the organizations are planning to provides flexible digital and information services for the users which cloud-based technologies. Also, it helps to improve network efficiency and reduce cost with network optimization by the operation automation process. Furthermore, Nokia has also launched machine learning-based Automation, Virtualized and Analytics (AVA) and cloud-based network management solutions to improve planning and for the service.
Hence, cloud-based technologies improve the automated process for efficient planning and connectivity of service which is expected to surge the AI in the Telecommunication Market during the forecast period.
- Enhancement in Telecommunication Operation
The growth in the telecom operation process helps to improve user productivity, network reliability, and also optimize the business growth for high profit. Also, it helps in network maintenance processes and operational services which will increase the business growth of the organization. Moreover, it uses to optimize, disrupt and innovate the operation and services of the telecom industries. Moreover, it is used to automate the network operation and enhanced the customer experience by providing a quick solution. Furthermore, it also benefits to reduce human error, digital assistance, to make faster decisions and boost new inventions growth.
Therefore, enhancement in telecom. operation to rising the demand of the AI in the telecommunication market during the forecast period.
With the creation of artificial intelligence required a huge amount of investment as it is a complex machine. Also, the repair and maintenance of the machine required a large amount of cost. Moreover, these technologies contain software programs in which need to update as per the requirements or by the environment. Furthermore, in case of a breakdown, the cost of repair is very high which may lead to hamper the growth of the market in the forecast period.
AI IN TELECOMMUNICATION MARKET: KEY SEGMENTS
- Based on Component: Solution and Services
- Based on Deployment Mode: Cloud and On-premise
- Based on Application: Customer Service, Network Optimization, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Fraud Detection, Virtual Assistants, Preventive maintenance and Cybersecurity
- Based on Technology: Machine learning and Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis
AI IN TELECOMMUNICATION MARKET: REPORT SCOPE
The report on the AI in telecommunication market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Component, Deployment Mode, Application, Technology, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
KEY COMPANIES COVERED
- IBM Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Intel Corporation
- AT&T Intellectual Property
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Other Key Companies
AI IN TELECOMMUNICATION MARKET: REPORT SEGMENTATION
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
AI in Telecommunication Market, by Component
AI in Telecommunication Market, by Deployment Mode
AI in Telecommunication Market, by Application
- Customer Service
- Network Optimization
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Fraud Detection
- Virtual Assistants
- Preventive Maintenance
AI in Telecommunication Market, by Technology
- Machine learning and Deep Learning
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
AI in Telecommunication Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered by the Report
- What are the important developments affecting the market globally and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market competitor in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market worldwide?
- What are the evolving functions of the market worldwide?
- What is the important condition that will affect market growth worldwide during the study period?
- Who are the major players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the major players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- AI in Telecommunication Market Providers
- AI in Telecommunication Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of AI in Telecommunication Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE AI IN TELECOMMUNICATION MARKET STUDY