AI IN EDUCATION MARKET: SUMMARY
The Global AI in Education Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 4.7 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 45.9%.
Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to the branch of computer science which helps to create an intelligent machine to perform several tasks. AI helps to transform the educational platform by skilling students with fundamental IT skills. Moreover, the voice assistants which include Apple Siri, Google Home, Amazon Alexa, and Microsoft Cortana is introduced the features by which students can be able to directly interact with the education materials. With the help of AI, not only educational institute is developing its features but also technology and engineering are enhancing its growth which updates techniques.
AI IN EDUCATION MARKET: DRIVERS & RESTRAINTS
- Increasing Demand for Robots
Increasing demand for will helps to enhance the features and techniques which will lead to increase the market growth. It is expected that robots will use to improve the teaching by providing the growth in individualized learning and also by identifying the area of improvement. As well it can also help the teacher to get real-time information about the students and its performance. Moreover, these will also lead to improve student knowledge and enhance performance skills.
Hence, increasing the growth of artificial intelligence in robots for education facilities would lead to enhance the demand for market growth in the forecast period.
- Adoption of E-Learning Platform
The adoption of an e-learning platform which helps the student to explore the topics in-depth and solve the complex problems efficiently, these features will lead to grow the market adoption. Also, it can benefit the users to upload their queries on the e-Learning services, where AI can help to identify and analyze the problems in the given interval of time. With the service of these courses, AI can also track the learners progress and can identify the area improvement.
Hence, the adoption of the e-Learning platform can also provide the different types of language according to the user preference which is also a key to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period.
As the technologies have to update its features regularly, the software and hardware also have to update its features. The up-gradation technique of the latest features requires a high cost to modernize the process and system. As well as there is also a high cost of investment is required for repair and maintenance. Moreover, the systems are expensive to develop and implement and the timeframe required for the development of these systems is large limiting their implementation in the real world.
Therefore, high-cost issues are one of the major restraining factors which may hinder the market growth in the forecast period.
AI IN EDUCATION MARKET: KEY SEGMENTS
- Based on Deployment Mode: Cloud and On-premise
- Based on Component: Solution and Services
- Based on Education Model: Domain Model, Pedagogical Model, and Student Model
- Based on Technology: Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Deep Learning
- Based on Application: Smart Content, Intelligent Tutoring Systems, Virtual Facilitators, Chat Campus, Personalized learning and Others
- Based on End-User: Education Institutes, Corporates, and Universities
- Based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa with individual country-level analysis
AI IN EDUCATION MARKET: REPORT SCOPE
The report on the AI in education market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Deployment Mode, Component, Education Model, Technology, Application, End-User, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
KEY COMPANIES COVERED
- IBM Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Querium Corporation
- Carnegie Learning, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
- Cognii, Inc.
- Jenzabar, Inc
- Other Key Companies
AI IN EDUCATION MARKET: REPORT SEGMENTATION
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
AI in Education Market, by Deployment Mode
AI in Education Market, by Component
AI in Education Market, by Models
- Domain Model
- Pedagogical Model
- Student Model
AI in Education Market, by Technology
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Deep Learning
AI in Education Market, by Application
- Smart Content
- Intelligent Tutoring Systems
- Virtual Facilitators
- Chat Campus
- Personalized learning
AI in Education Market, by End-User
- Education Institutes
AI in Education Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY THE REPORT
- What are the important developments affecting the market globally and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market competitor in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market worldwide?
- What are the evolving functions of the market worldwide?
- What is the important condition that will affect market growth worldwide during the study period?
- Who are the major players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the major players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- AI in Education Market Providers
- AI in Education Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of AI in Education Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE AI IN EDUCATION MARKET STUDY