Agricultural Enzymes Market: Summary
The Global Agricultural Enzymes Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 520 million by 2027 at a CAGR of around 9.8%.
Agricultural enzymes are bioactive proteins, that used instead of chemicals for food production and protection. It Is catalyst which prompts chemical reactions that unlocks the soil, releasing nutrients that might remain chemically bound and unavailable to the probing plant roots. The growing importance of enzymes for soil has, laboratories are producing them to include in biological fertilizers and compost activators and for direct application to the soil.
Agricultural Enzymes Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Consumer Inclination Towards Organic Food Consumption
Growing consumer’s inclination towards organic food consumption coupled with increasing awareness of hazardous properties of pesticides has raised the demand for green and naturally sourced agrochemical. According to Organic eprint, global sales of organic food and drink reached more than USD 109.76 million in 2018. Moreover, rising government concerns over food & environmental safety in various regions have led stringent regulations such as Integrated Pest Management (IPM). This has enforced farmers to adopt bio-based chemicals in place of their conventional chemical counterpart. Organic fruits such as banana, apple, and strawberries have medical benefits such as preventing cancer, enhancement of immunity and reducing inflammation. These factors are likely to drive the agricultural enzyme market during the forecasted period.
- Farmers Reluctant to Adopt Microbe-Derived Products
Despite several efficient fertilizer products, farmers are concern about the performance of microbe. Moreover, farmers are accustomed to chemical pesticides and are reluctant to change their practice. The storage of microbial products is of great concern. In addition to this, the awareness regarding microbe amongst farmers is low Moreover, different chemical pesticides have different application procedures of which farmers are unaware of the benefits of microbial products, which ultimately altering their adoption. Thus, the reluctant nature of farmers to adopt micro-derived may pose a challenge to the growth of the market. Companies would need to invest significantly in developing marketing programs, educating masses, and conducting field trials to improve farmers’ perception of microbial products.
Agricultural Enzymes Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on enzyme type: Phosphatases, Dehydrogenases, Sulfatases, and Others
- Segmentation based on crop type: Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, Turf & Ornamentals, and Others.
- Segmentation based on product type: Fertility Products, Growth Enhancing Products, and Control Products
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa with individual country-level analysis.
Agricultural Enzymes Market: Report Scope
The report on the Agricultural Enzymes market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Enzyme Type, Crop Type, Product Type and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Novozymes A/S (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Syngenta AG
- BASF SE
- Bioworks, Inc.
- Agri Life
- Bayer AG
- Monsanto Company
- AB Enzymes
- Agrinos As
- Lonza Group
- Aries Agro Limited
- Other Key Companies
Agricultural Enzymes Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Agricultural Enzymes Market, by Enzyme Type
Agricultural Enzymes Market, by Crop Type
- Cereals & Grains
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Turf & Ornamentals
Agricultural Enzymes Market, by Product Type
- Business & General
Agricultural Enzymes Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Agricultural Enzymes Market Providers
- Agricultural Enzymes Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Agricultural Enzymes Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE AGRICULTURAL ENZYMES MARKET STUDY