Affective Computing Market: Summary
The Global Affective Computing Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 180.7 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 37.2%
The affective computing is refers to an area of study within the cognitive computing and artificial intelligence, which collect data from faces, voices, as well as body language to measure human emotion. It is also known as AC or emotion AI, which aims to offers an effective and natural interaction between human and computers. Moreover, the computing device with the emotion AI programming is collecting information about the consumer emotional condition from the various sources such as posture, speech pattern, facial expressions, heart rate, as well as by body temperature.
Hence, the technology such as cameras, big data, deep learning, camera, and sensors which lead to support the emotion measurement and analysis. These will boost the growth of the affective computing market in the forecast period.
Affective Computing Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Increasing Demand for Advanced Electronic Devices
With the increasing demand for advanced electronic devices is witness to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period. Whereas, the affective computing is being rising growth in the technologies as well as for the process with intelligent interaction in between devices and human. Moreover, affective computing is anticipate to create a significant opportunities growth on the future of various industries, with a rising impact on their human factors, project management, as well as the organizational changes. However, emotion-aware technology for video games is where affective computing is being used at a wide range. This also contain the use of Body Area Network (BAN) for various sensors to be connected to the player.
Hence, these growth in the technology will play as key factor for the growth of the affective computing market in the forecast period.
One of the major key concern of the market is the lack of awareness which may hamper the market growth. Whereas, it create a major challenge in the market as there is still lack of understanding and knowledge about how the affective computing will affect the business processes. However, the social as well as the economic implication of the technology is still not analyzed.
Hence, these lack of awareness and knowledge about of the market lead to create a major challenging factor for the market growth in the forecast period.
Affective Computing Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Component: Hardware and Software.
- Segmentation based on Technology: Touch-Based and Touchless.
- Segmentation based on Software: Analytics Software, Enterprise Software, Facial Recognition, Gesture Recognition and Speech Recognition.
- Segmentation based on Hardware: Cameras, Sensors and Others.
- Segmentation based on End-User: Automotive, BFSI, Government, Healthcare, IT & Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Retail & E-commerce, and others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Affective Computing Market: Report Scope
The report on the affective computing market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Component, Technology, Software, Hardware, End-User, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Google (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Apple Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- QUALCOMM, Inc.
- Sony Depthsensing Solutions SA/NV
- Kairos AR, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
- NVISO SA
Affective Computing Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Affective Computing Market, by Component
Affective Computing Market, by Technology
Affective Computing Market, by Software
- Analytics Software
- Enterprise Software
- Facial Recognition
- Gesture Recognition
- Speech Recognition
Affective Computing Market, by Hardware
Affective Computing Market, by End-User
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
- Retail & E-commerce
Affective Computing Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Affective Computing Market Providers
- Affective Computing Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Affective Computing Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE Affective Computing Market STUDY