Aerospace Antimicrobial Coating Market by Material (Silver, Copper, Others), by Aircraft Type (Single Aisle, Twin Aisle, Others), by Sales Channel (OEM, Aftermarket), by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South America, North America) – Global Forecast 2019 to 2027
Aerospace Antimicrobial Coating Market: Summary
The Global Aerospace Antimicrobial Coating Market is estimated to reach USD 44 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of 7.4%, observes forencis research (FSR).
Antimicrobial coating is the special type of coatings made to hamper the growth of germs on the surface where the coating is applied. Such coatings provide long lasting protection without affecting humans. In aircrafts the components which are heavy touched have antimicrobial coating on the surface.
Aerospace Antimicrobial Coating Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Growing Attention towards Passenger Health
Issues related to the health of passengers or crew are very essential in the airline industry. Single infected person can transfer any type of communicable disease or dangerous virus to other passengers and to the crew. Diseases like Ebola, Zika virus can be transferred easily if any type of germ is there in the vicinity of the passenger in the aircraft. According to a study, antibiotic-resistant bacteria and viruses can be present on the window shades, tray tables, toilet handles and all other places which comes in contact with the passengers. Using antimicrobial coatings for all these surfaces can reduce the probability of getting fatal diseases caused by bacteria or viruses.
Thus, growing attention towards passenger health may contribute in the growth of the aerospace antimicrobial coating market, during the forecast period.
- Lengthy Approval Procedure
Currently, there is no completely developed regulatory association which can govern the registration of antimicrobial coatings. In the US, such paints are regulated by Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Before selling coatings to the consumers the manufacturers has to get it approved and registered by the EPA, which is a tedious task adding up additional cost.
Thus, lengthy approval procedure can be challenging for the growth of the aerospace antimicrobial coating market, during the forecast period.
Aerospace Antimicrobial Coating Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on material covers: Silver, Copper and
- Segmentation based on aircraft type covers: Single Aisle Aircraft, Twin Aisle Aircraft, Business and General Aviation, and
- Segmentation based on sales channel covers: Original Equipment Manufacturer and
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Aerospace Antimicrobial Coating Market: Report Scope
The report on the aerospace antimicrobial coating market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Material, Aircraft Type, Sales Channel , and Region
Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South America and North America
Key Companies Covered
- PPG Industries, Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- BASF SE
- Sherwin-Williams Company
- Axalta Coating Systems Ltd
- Akzo Nobel N.V
- Polymer Technologies, Inc.
- Mapaero Coatings
- Other Key Companies
Aerospace Antimicrobial Coating Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Aerospace Antimicrobial Coating Market, by Material
Aerospace Antimicrobial Coating Market, by Aircraft Type
- Single Aisle Aircraft
- Twin Aisle Aircraft
- Business and General Aviation
Aerospace Antimicrobial Coating Market, by Sales Channel
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Aerospace Antimicrobial Coating Market, by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
- Aerospace Antimicrobial Coating Market Providers
- Aerospace Antimicrobial Coating Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Aerospace Antimicrobial Coating Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE AEROSPACE ANTIMICROBIAL COATING MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Growing Attention Towards Passenger Health
4.3.1. Anti-Microbial Solutions for Aircraft Fuel Tanks
4.4.1. Lengthy Approval Procedure
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 GLOBAL AEROSPACE ANTIMICROBIAL COATING MARKET BY MATERIAL, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
7 GLOBAL AEROSPACE ANTIMICROBIAL COATING MARKET BY AIRCRAFT TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
7.2 Single Aisle Aircraft
7.3 Twin Aisle Aircraft
7.4 Business and General Aviation
8 GLOBAL AEROSPACE ANTIMICROBIAL COATING MARKET BY SALES CHANNEL, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
8.2 Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
9 GLOBAL AEROSPACE ANTIMICROBIAL COATING MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
9.1 North America
9.2.5 Rest of Europe
9.3.4 South Korea
9.3.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.4 Middle East and Africa
9.4.1 Saudi Arabia
9.4.3 Rest of Middle East and Africa
9.5 South America
9.5.3 Rest of South America
10 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
10.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
10.3 Company Benchmarking
11 COMPANY PROFILES
11.1 PPG Industries, Inc.
11.1.1 Company Overview
11.1.2 Financial Overview
11.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
11.1.4 Key Developments
11.1.5 SWOT Analysis
11.2 BASF SE
11.3 Sherwin-Williams Company
11.4 Axalta Coating Systems Ltd
11.5 Akzo Nobel N.V
11.6 Polymer Technologies, Inc.
11.7 Mapaero Coatings
11.10 Other Key Companies
12.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
12.2 Primary Discussion Guide
12.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY
Forencis Research follows robust and deep dive research methodologies to deliver accurate – current, estimated and forecasted market data. Our extensive primary and secondary research help in deriving reliable qualitative and quantitative data to provide verified market insights. Our research team tracks historic trends, existing and recent market dynamics, growth prospects, competitor landscape, and the entire value chain dynamics to attain reliable industry facts to reach accurate market estimates. Primary research is conducted through thorough interviews and detailed surveys with the Key Industry Experts and related participants across the value chain. Secondary research entails acquiring data through paid and reliable databases such as annual reports, SEC filings, research publications, association publications, investor presentations, white papers and other sources. All the above-obtained information is further processed and collated with our existing database prior to its presentation in our publications.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Single User PDF – $ 5,600
Multiple User PDF – $ 7,500
Key Questions Answered by the Report
- Major factors impacting the market and its growth
- Evolving Types of the various products in the Market
- Evolving Application of the various products in the Market
- Growing countries in the Global Market
- Effects of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players
- Key market developments undertaken by the leading players
Customize this Research
- Purchase sections of this report
- Purchase specific country/region analysis
- Avail Data in Preferred Format
- Customize any Type, Application, Geography or Company Profile to attain a Deeper Insight
- Request Updated Version of this Report