Acrylate Market: Summary
The Global Acrylate Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 12.3 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 5.2%.
Acrylate is esters, salts and conjugate base of acrylic acid and its derivatives. A large part of this chemical compound is employed as a filler to obtain acrylate ester. Acrylates contain vinyl groups directly attached to the carbonyl carbon. These monomers are of interest because they are bifunctional. The vinylgroup is susceptible to polymerization and the carboxylate group carries myriad functionality. Acrylates is a monomer in polymer plastics, forming the acrylate polymers. Acrylates easily form polymers.
Acrylate Market: Drivers & Opportunities
- Increasing Use of Acrylates in Adhesives
Acrylate adhesives provide excellent environmental resistance and fast-setting times when compared to other resins systems. They are created by polymerizing acrylic or methyl acrylic acids through a reaction with a suitable catalyst. acrylate adhesives cure through a free radical mechanism. While they are usually supplied in a two-component form, they do not typically require mixing. The catalyst, accelerator, or hardener can be applied to one surface and the acrylic resin to the other surface. Acrylate adhesives are used in construction, automotive and many other applications. Thus, the growing demand for acrylate adhesives is likely to drive the global acrylate market during the assessment period.
- Emerging Commercialization of Bio-Based Acrylic Acid
The bio-based acrylic acid is used as a raw material for the production of paints and coatings, due to the rapidly increasing pressure from consumers and regulatory authorities, to reduce the environmental impact caused by the increasing usage of synthetic products. Moreover, increasing demand for bio-based superabsorbent polymers and rising demand for bio-based polymer in healthcare applications is also likely to drive the demand for bio-based acrylic acid. The growing interest in newer renewable technologies is driven by - the need to meet well-defined sustainability agendas and improved coating performance, which can be obtained by the usage of bio-based raw materials, like bio-acrylic acid. Thus, the emerging commercialization of bio-based acrylic acid in the various application is likely to create a new market opportunity for manufacturers acrylate.
Acrylate Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on from: Butyl Acrylate, Ethyl Acrylate, 2- Ethyl Hexyl Acrylate, and Methyl Acrylate
- Segmentation based on application: Paints & Coatings, Plastics, Adhesives, Fabrics, and Others
- Segmentation based on end-use industry: Packaging, Consumer Goods, Building & Construction, Textiles, Automotive, and Other
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Acrylate Market: Report Scope
The report on the Acrylate market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million) and Volume (Kiloton)
Type, Application, End-use Industry, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- BASF SE (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Arkema SA
- Evonik Industries
- Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd.
- LG Chem.
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Air Liquide
- Polysciences Inc.
- Saudi Acrylic Monomer Company Limited
- Shanghai Huayi Acrylic Acid Co., Ltd.
- Shenyang Chemical Co Ltd
- TCI America
- Taixing Jurong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Toagosei Co., Ltd
- Other Key Companies
Acrylate Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Acrylate Market, by Form
- Butyl Acrylate
- Ethyl Acrylate
- 2- Ethyl Hexyl Acrylate
- Methyl Acrylate
Acrylate Market, by Application
- Paints & Coatings
Acrylate Market, by End-Use Industry
- Consumer Goods
- Building & Construction
Acrylate Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Acrylate Market Providers
- Acrylate Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Acrylate Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE ACRYLATE MARKET STUDY