Acoustic Insulation Market: Summary
The Global Acoustic Insulation Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 18.3 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 4.6%.
Acoustic insulation or sound insulation used to reduction or absorption of sound by using acoustic materials such as mineral wool, foam plastic and many other materials. The acoustic design for construction & architecture is quite complicated, and it is difficult to manufacture a proper acoustic system to achieve a certain acoustic quality of the building. Acoustic insulation prevents transmission, structural and airborne noise between rooms in the building.
Acoustic Insulation Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Growing Health Concern Due to Noise Pollution
Noise pollution impacts thousands of people on a daily basis across the globe. It can cause health problems for human and wildlife, on land and in the sea. From rock concretes and traffic noise, loud and inescapable sounds can cause hearing loss, stress, and high blood pressure. inescapable sounds can cause hearing loss, stress, and high blood pressure. Moreover, the noise produced from oil drills, sonar devices, and seismic tests in the ocean could be harmful to whales and dolphins that depend on echolocation to survive. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the mining industry has one of the work environments, followed by manufacturing and construction industry. About 1 in o of the workers in these industries facing hearing loss caused by their work environment.
Thus, growing health concern due to noise pollution has expected to boost the acoustic insulation market during the forecasted period.
- Increasing Adoption in Transportation Industry
The noise and vibrations generated by the vehicle can be unpleasant to the passengers, driver and for those living and working nearby the roads. The automotive manufacturers are trying to reduce engine noise, exterior noise, exhaust and tire noise across a wide frequency range. There are some limitations for the thickness of materials that can use in the automotive environment, but combinations of dampers, barriers, and absorbers are common. The acoustic materials are applied in different of a vehicle while manufacturing to reduce cabin noise. Furthermore, the acoustic insulation material has been used in the airplanes and aerospace vehicles to reduce noise and vibration.
Thus, the adoption of acoustic insulation material in transportation is expected to create a market opportunity for the acoustic insulation market during the forecast period.
Acoustic Insulation Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on type: Mineral Wool, Foamed Plastic and Others.
- Segmentation based on end-users: Building & Construction, Industrial and Transportation
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Acoustic Insulation Market: Report Scope
The report on the acoustic insulation market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million) and Volume (Kiloton)
Type, End-users, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South Africa
Key Companies Covered
- ROCKWOOL International A/S (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Knauf Insulation
- Johns Manville
- Owens Corning
- Paroc Group
- Kingspan Group
- BASF SE
- Fletcher Insulation
- INTERNATIONAL CELLULOSE CORPORATION
- Huntsman International LLC
- Optima Contracting Ltd.
- KCC CORPORATION
- Marves Industries
- Other Key Companies
Acoustic Insulation Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Acoustic Insulation Market, by Type
- Mineral Wool
- Foamed Plastics
Acoustic Insulation Market, by End User
- Building & Construction
Acoustic Insulation Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Acoustic Insulation Market Providers
- Acoustic Insulation Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Acoustic Insulation Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE ACOUSTIC INSULATION MARKET STUDY