Access Control Market: Summary
The Global Access Control Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 13.3 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 8.7%.
Access control is refers to a security technique, which helps in reducing the risk of unauthorized access to physical and logical systems. Also, it is a fundamental concept in security which minimizes the risk to the industries or of the organization. Whereas, it helps to integrated for organization IT environments. Also, the system helps to provides access control software as well as management tools for auditing and access control policies.
Hence, it also lead to increase the security for the employees which involve identity as well as access management systems. These is anticipate to increase the demand for access control market in the forecast period.
Access Control Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Increasing Deployment of Wireless Technologies
With the increasing deployment of wireless technology is witness to boost the growth of the market in the projected period. Whereas, the networked wireless access control systems permit user to collect information from a data gathering panel, as well as provides ability to get in real-time benefits. Also, it helps to eliminate the addition cost related to the installation of hardware and wings. Moreover, Access Control as a Service (ACaaS) also helps to enable management for a multi-location business from a central location. Also, it provides a features to manage the system as well as review logs at any movement with the help of web browser.
Hence, it support to provide a fully automated and an intelligent solution which may lead to boost the growth of the access control market in the projected period.
- Security and Privacy Concerns
One of the major key concern of the access control market is the security and privacy concerns which may hinder the growth of the market. Whereas, the password management is also one of the major concern issues in access control market. Also, the high cost of initial investment in the system will also lead to hamper the growth of the market. And the most common security risk is at natural disasters which may create a negative impact for the growth of the market.
Hence, these security risk is projected to minimize with the help of security awareness training of the user population.
Access Control Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Offering: Hardware, Software and Services.
- Segmentation based on Deployment Type: Cloud and On-Premises.
- Segmentation based on Types: Mobile-Based Access Control Systems, Web-Based Access Control Systems and IOT-Based Access Control Systems.
- Segmentation based on Models: Mandatory Access Control (MAC), Discretionary Access Control (DAC), Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) and Rule-Based Access Control (RBAC).
- Segmentation based on End-User: BFSI, Military and Defense, Government, Retail, Healthcare, IT & Telecommunication, Manufacturing, Transportation and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Access Control Market: Report Scope
The report on the access control market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Offering, Deployment Type, Types, Models, End-User and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- ASSA ABLOY (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Dormakaba Group
- Johnson Control
- Allegion plc
- Identiv, Inc.
- THALES GROUP
- Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH
- Other Key Companies
- NEC Corporation
- Nedap N.V
Access Control Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Access Control Market, by Offering
- Biometric Readers
- Electronic Locks
- Card Readers
- Multi-technology Readers
- Installation And Integration
- Support and Maintenance
Access Control Market, by Deployment Type
Access Control Market, by Types
- Mobile-Based Access Control Systems
- Web-Based Access Control Systems
- IOT-Based Access Control Systems
Access Control Market, by Model
- Mandatory Access Control (MAC)
- Discretionary Access Control (DAC)
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Rule-Based Access Control (RBAC)
Access Control Market, by End-User
- Military and Defense
- IT & Telecommunication
Access Control Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Access Control Market Providers
- Access Control Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Access Control Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE ACCESS CONTROL MARKET STUDY