3D Printing Market: Summary
The global 3D printing market is estimated to reach USD 39.5 Billion in 2024 at a CAGR of 24.6%. Growing use of 3D printing in automotive industry and rising demand for prototyping and mass customization are expected to drive the 3D printing market during the forecast period. However, high initial investment and required maintenance expertise is expected to restrain the market during the forecast period. Use of 3D printing in aerospace industry is expected to become an opportunity for 3D printing market during the forecast period.
3D printing is a process in which physical objects are generated by depositing materials in layers-based on a digital model. 3D printing also reffered as additive manufacturing which requires hardware, software, and materials to work togather in same process. 3D printing can be used for creating simple parts and prototypes to high-end technological final products such as aeroplane parts and eco-friendly building among others. Key players in 3D printing market are 3D Systems Inc., Autodesk Inc., ExOne, Materialise, Proto Labs Inc., and Canon Inc. among others.
3D Printing Market: Report Synopsis
This market research report offers a comprehensive analysis of key market trends in the global 3D printing market. It includes detailed discussion on historical market trends, current market dynamics, consumer landscape, growth opportunities and challenges backed by factful feedbacks. On the basis of technology, the 3D printing market can be segmented into stereolithography (SLA), digital light processing (DLP), fused deposition modeling (FDM), fused filament fabrication (FFF), selective laser sintering (SLS), selective laser melting (SLM), electronic beam melting (EBM), and laminated object manufacturing (LOM). By component, the market is segmented into printer type, material type, software, and services. On the basis of end use industry, the market is segmented into automotive, consumer electronics, consumer goods, aerospace & defense, healthcare, construction, and others.
3D Printing Market: Report Scope
The report on the 3D printing market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2019-2024 (2019 estimated year, forecasted up to 2024)
Value (USD Million)
Technology, Component, Application
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
- 3D Systems Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Autodesk Inc.
- Canon Inc.
- General Electric Company
- HP Inc.
- Proto Labs Inc
- Dassault Systemes
- Other key Companies
3D Printing Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
3D Printing Market by Technology
- Stereolithography (SLA)
- Digital Light Processing (DLP)
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Selective Laser Melting (SLM)
- Electronic Beam Melting (EBM)
- Laminated Object Manufacturing (LOM)
3D Printing Market, by Component
- Printer Type
- Desktop 3D Printers
- Industrial 3D Printers
- Material Type
- Scanning Software
- Printing Software
- Design Software
- Inspection Software
3D Printing Market, by End Use Industry
- Consumer Electronics
- Consumer Goods
- Aerospace & Defense
3D Printing Market by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the 3D printing market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the 3D printing market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the 3D printing market?
- What are the evolving applications of 3D printing market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the 3D printing market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the 3D printing market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing market conditions?
- 3D printing Market Providers
- 3D printing Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of 3D printing Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE 3D PRINTING MARKET STUDY